Wine country and weed growers

• Thread starter masshole61
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
If you come through in the fall (October/November) you'll be rolling through post-harvest. Mayonnaise makes an excellent point with regard to temps during summer. The coastal region and the mountains at altitude are the only areas that aren't hard hit by high temps.

There are wineries ALL OVER the state. The state takes about 12-16hrs to drive through north-to-south, and 4-5hrs east to west. Not as big as Texas or Alaska, but it's still a fair bit of time to spend sitting on your buttocks.

Amber

Amber

I tried that stuff, can't stand it. Sorry, even my folks are all about the Two Buck Chuck. Me? Pinot Gris, and the central coast is producing it (MacMurray).

Oh..? I know that area for Arabian horses, trainers & breeders.

Any of you cats ever been to Hearst Castle? I wanna go.
Hearst Castle is awesome. Although I do believe that Mr. Hearst played a large part in the prohibition of the marijuana.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
He probably did. My mother played a large part in fucking with my head when Patty was kidnapped, too, as we share the same birthday. Mom told me, "You'd BETTER behave, and you'd BETTER be careful or the SLA will come and kidnap you, TOO, and make you rob a bank just like Patty! They only kidnap girls born on that day." I bought it, hook, line and sinker. I'm not so sure I behaved much better, though...

Amber

Amber

He probably did. My mother played a large part in fucking with my head when Patty was kidnapped, too, as we share the same birthday. Mom told me, "You'd BETTER behave, and you'd BETTER be careful or the SLA will come and kidnap you, TOO, and make you rob a bank just like Patty! They only kidnap girls born on that day." I bought it, hook, line and sinker. I'm not so sure I behaved much better, though...
LOL.. I forgot about all of that. You really should check out San Simeon though (I probably spelled that wrong) it is so awesome. You can take a virtual tour at http://www.hearstcastlepreservation.org/ but it does it no justice.

Top Bottom