Winter Outdoor Run - Fire OG - First Thread!!!

• Thread starter Backyard_Boogie
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Backyard_Boogie

Backyard_Boogie

Damn brother you crushed it. Nice work.
Thanks man I appreciate it! Like I mentioned before it looks like my little flower cut is gonna veg out after all which is great news. Once I bush that cut up to size I will make multiple cuts out of it and of course Burnz your more than welcome to cruise by any time if you want to grab it. It's a bit different smell that the classic OG I got from you its a little closer to a Sour D smell. It's mad skunk with that strong pinesol gassy smell. Slightly ammoniated with a bit of that funky smell of roadkill death. Less sweet earthy musky smelling like most OGs and more of a piney zinger gassy vibe on the nose. It's really hot it smells great I will hook you up with an 1/8th of smoke once its all cured I think you will like it bro.

Moshmen

Moshmen

Ok fellas this will likely be the last living pic of her she is all finished. I will be chopping her down and hanging her in the next few days. This phenotype is by far the stinkiest rudest one that has come out of this seed run yet. Made these seeds years back and they are all great this pheno is the one. I can smell it seeping through the walls when Im sitting on the couch in the living room. I grow a lot of plants on my patio but its petty rare I smell them inside when my patio slider is closed LOL 😂

Great news also I took some Hail Mary flower cuts of her and out of a handful I was able to get 1 lucky one to re-veg. Looks like I was able to save her! Its game on Im gonna run this cut indoors under my new Scorpion Diablo board its gonna be even hotter than the outdoor I cant wait! 🔥🔥

View attachment 1081994

View attachment 1082004
Nice work!

Top Bottom