Winter outside but spring in my grow room...

• Thread starter Domon8n30
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
tobh

tobh

Supporter
My mom sent pics from the ABQ area of snow. Hopefully you guys didn't get hit as hard as Texas. I worked in the oil patch during one particularly hard winter around Odessa, and that was bad. This winter storm is one for the books, for sure. At least we're thawing quick in the PNW. That desert cold though... something else.

Domon8n30

Domon8n30

My mom sent pics from the ABQ area of snow. Hopefully you guys didn't get hit as hard as Texas. I worked in the oil patch during one particularly hard winter around Odessa, and that was bad. This winter storm is one for the books, for sure. At least we're thawing quick in the PNW. That desert cold though... something else.
I'm bout an hour and ½ from ABQ aka Albs...lol it only got down to about 12 degrees where I'm at. Felt like it was about 19 below with the wind chill though...

tobh

tobh

Supporter
I'm bout an hour and ½ from ABQ aka Albs...lol it only got down to about 12 degrees where I'm at. Felt like it was about 19 below with the wind chill though...
Haha I don't miss those winter days man... Dealing with rain and 45F in the PNW sure as hell beats sub-freezing with a dry windchill. Plus, it's green up here, like really green. Not various shades of dirt and crazy people everywhere.

Domon8n30

Domon8n30

Haha I don't miss those winter days man... Dealing with rain and 45F in the PNW sure as hell beats sub-freezing with a dry windchill. Plus, it's green up here, like really green. Not various shades of dirt and crazy people everywhere.
Yup you definitely no New Mexico, where you reside now if you don't mind me asking...

tobh

tobh

Supporter
Yup you definitely no New Mexico, where you reside now if you don't mind me asking...
I'm in SW Washington state now. Try to make it back home to see family at least once a year, except last year. flu threw a wrench in that tradition.

Top Bottom