Wisconsin Activist runs for State Assembly with platform of Marijuana Reform

• Thread starter JaySelthofner
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

JaySelthofner

Over my time as an activist in Wisconsin the people of my community have shown support for the reform of marijuana laws and are ready to be part of the change that they want to see.

I am in central Wisconsin, a rural farming community, which was once a regional leader in production of hemp. We have the farm land, infrastructure, equipment, innovations and intelligence to use this plant wisely.

We have patients and doctors in our district recommending and utilizing the benefits of medical marijuana. Our communities want to protect and enhance the life of the sick, dying and disabled who find relief from using medical marijuana.

Recreational use of cannabis is an important issue in Wisconsin and reform for the laws concerning the regulation, education and legalization of this plant are high priority and must be addressed.

Through the support of the communities around me, I have decided to run for Wisconsin State Assembly District 41 and appreciate your support.

oldskool63

oldskool63

Jay,
I have many friends and family members in the fine state of WI. I understand the Jacki Rickert initiative failed to make the Nov ballot, and I know that is a thorn in many sides. I also hear that Dane county, and some other municipalities are reviving the spirit at a local level. I applaud your efforts and will alert those I know in the area to look you up. All the Best!

J

JaySelthofner

Thanks oldskool63 River Falls also has an initiative. The support is everywhere.

Latest posts

Top Bottom