Wisconsin up for vote?

• Thread starter wacko420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
wacko420

wacko420

Just wondering if anyone has heard any news about WI and medical marijuana?

Ester

Ester

I believe the Republicans let the last act die on March 15 by not allowing the Jacki Rickert Medical Marijuana Act (JRMMA) (Senate Bill 371) come to the floor for a vote. It is just a matter of time for WI to come around. Keep your head down.

wacko420

wacko420

Ya i heard about that bogus in my eyes, but i think you should check out Wisconsin's assembly bill 475 and let me no what you think

Ester

Ester

One is a Assembly bill (475) and the other is a Senate bill (371). AB 475 has been referred to the House Committee on Health. SB 371 has been referred to the Senate Committee on Health. Neither bill has been scheduled for a hearing. I believe there dead now mate.

beast

beast

Obama is going after any state possible....the feds are going after despesaries ..doctors...patients..as well as the state workers that would oversee the prosess.....delawere tried and this was the answer the fed. gave the state...so delaweres fucked as your state will to......so much for obamas promice to NOT go after states rights for medical marijuana.
beast.

zeke

zeke

You know ol Barry O loves to smoke the ganja. At least he did when he lived in Hawaii. There are pictures of him blazing. That's funny. Clinton didn't inhale and bush did blow and now Gawd talks to him. Michigan and Illinois you guys are next. It is only a matter of time. Anyone in Wisconsin still rocking the rude dude Russian Ruderalis cut? That shit was bomb

Latest posts

Top Bottom