Wishbone’s Outdoor - Round 2

• Thread starter Wishbone
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Wishbone

Wishbone

6 weeks in, another 2 or 3 to go. Struggling with N, gave em another hefty top dressing of neem and bat guano, but I think it’s too late at this stage and will just let them ride it out. I think this is a factor of relatively small pots (3 gal) combined with a very lengthy veg to get them mainlined and have ran the soil dry of nutes. Had this same issue in the green house and will need to reasses the soil composition on the front end to keep them green a bit longer. Oh well, still coming along nicely and are fattening up nicely.

Other mistake I made was trimming too much off after flip, not sure if this strain specific mistake or not, there wasn’t not as much growth and stretch as I was anticipating and resulted in trimming off some good bud sites that would have likely contributed to some longer and better bud structure. They will be nice and compact though, minimal trimming will be required and pretty much no larfy lower buds.

Got the pics a bit better using the flash, will try to get some with just the flash and the HPS off for the next update.

83648BCD E7C1 4908 A350 B9B53EEA0960

BB7D0178 40C2 4FA9 B1AE 26E01E8E4710

Top Bottom