With pics..Need a bit of information

• Thread starter jamk911
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jamk911

jamk911

Ok soo ill be the first to admit.. my plants ran into a huge issue in the seedling stage.. honestly thought id need to start new ones from scratch again..
I started these at the beginning of spring.. well one night it got extremely cold out and the room my plants were growing in.. my son turned heat off and it got down to 40s..
They didnt grow an inch for about 3 weeks ( not my first grow.. i knew something was wrong and figure it was this temp fluctuation)..
Anyways.. out of nowhere they began again..
From what I have seen .. it seems as if they went into flower from the cold and now have reverted back..

Blah blah right ? Lol.. sorry I have 2 questions..
1.. a plant did start shooting pistils .. is it a lost cause now?.. its very spindly and has single fingered leaves even.. whereas the others shot 3 fingers a while and have now reverted tp 5 and 7s finally..

Question 2... many of my plants stalks have now begun growing in a sorta zigzag almost like alternating nodes. .. ( pics within)
Are they okay.. does it mean anything ( zigzag = females bc it helps w bud support) .. or is it just something that was caused by stress but dont matter.. I just want to make sure I am not wasting time and resources on lost causes ... ty guys.
Last 2 pics are the flowerer and first 5 are the zigzaggers.. notice the main stalk jutting one way and coming back .. they are 6 weeks old and either under 2 aglex 2000ws 20 hr a day or 12 hr with 8 hours of summer sun on porch added in ( try to give em sun when possible as ik it beats these crappy leds lol)

With picsneed a bit of information
With picsneed a bit of information 2
With picsneed a bit of information 3
With picsneed a bit of information 4
With picsneed a bit of information 5
With picsneed a bit of information 6
Top Bottom