Withering yellow bottom leaves

• Thread starter OftheEarth
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
OftheEarth

OftheEarth

What is the problem...... Bottom leaves, not the total bottom, leaves are yellow and withering up. Some have dark spots on them too. Is the an nitrogen def? Even added a N booster... The ph is at 6.9 in soil and RO H2O.

Please help if you have a diagnosis pot need more info to do so.

Peace thanks

OftheEarth

OftheEarth

Gonna make new batch of feed and see if that helps. Has to be n def.

vaporedout

vaporedout

6.9 is super high, should be around 5.8 to 6.1 ish..... ive had best results at 5.8

Max Frost

Max Frost

I run soil and try to pH everything as close to 6.5 as I can. With your pH that high, you could be locking out nutes and seeing defs. You didn't mention how old your plants are, whether veg or flowering, and what your feed schedule has been to this point. All this would be helpful to know.

With no more info to go on...I guess if they were mine, I'd be most concerned about keeping the pH lowered. I'd probably hit them with some 6.3 water with a TBSP of blackstrap molassis (unsulphered) and a guano tea. FF Big Bloom as a stand-alone added to the molassis would work fine. See how they respond to that and then I'd resume a normal feed schedule keeping it pH'd to 6.5.

The molassis will act as a chelating agent to help the plant take up the nutes that are probably there, but locked out. It will also give some energy, feed your benes and provide some other benefits as well. The guano will gently feed the plant and help bring the soil back into balance, while being very soothing on your plant at the same time.

Also..if you're not running a regular cal/mag supplement, you probably should be.

Hope this helps,

Max :wacky:

OftheEarth

OftheEarth

made a new batch of nutes, there in veg like week 5 or more ...clones are starting to take off, the yellowing is an issue howeve the new batch of nutes contains N booster and calmag andmulti zen house and garden.... the line expet calmag, botnicare... have alwwys had awesome yeilds wiht the H and G and hope to again.... also used coco in the past so coming back to soil is a lil curveball so to speak gettin back in the swing

let ya know how the new batch of feed helps or if at all and thanks for the help

OftheEarth

OftheEarth

Also transplanting the 4 that are in one container into their each. This way it will be easier to tell the def if there still is one plant by plant....was given 4 in one little basket, barely alive so, kept them going and now time to put into each own container

OftheEarth

OftheEarth

Did the transplant, think the roots are re establishing themselves. Have a t5 back over them and using jut RO water and great white and rootsX and just plain RO water sometimes. G back and for the. First time bringin back to life and all so thanks for the tips and all the help. This is a great forum with knowledgeable gardeners.

OftheEarth

OftheEarth

Thanks man! Coming together. Like surgery for plants..... But think all is good....gonna wait a few days see what's up..... Sprayed some magic green foilar spray on them just to keep em green until they can get a good boost of N again when it's back to reg feeding.

You da man max

Top Bottom