Wolverine Kush: Coffee Kush Pheno

• Thread starter squiggly
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
squiggly

squiggly

Well, I popped 2 Wolverine Kush a few months back--one had a really overpowering lemon fresh/citrus smell to it, that isn't really my bag so I passed the cut to friend who is LOVING it.

The second lady was a little darker almost has a blue-green tinge to the bud, and purpled like crazy in the last few weeks of flower.

The smell on this thing was fucking out of this world. Coffee/Chocolate/Kush--pure fucking dankness. So I've grown the bitch out thrice now, and I feel like I finally got it dialed in on this last run--and MAN OH MOTHERFUCKIN' MAN. Just decided the cure is close enough to done to sample and the shit knocked me right out of my chair--my mouth tastes like Bob Marley's vagina right now.

Just straight up painted my mouth up with an oily feeling of dark roast coffee and kush flavors. I honestly felt like I'd bitten into a nug in terms of taste profile--totally beyond what I'd come to expect from the last two runs (which was profound, but nothing this retarded).

I'm not too keen on posting pictures (maybe logic can convince me there's no way I can be found by posting them and then I'd be happy to--the rest of you, don't even try I don't trust you :p )--but I honestly just was so taken aback by this experience that I had to drop in here and just say to Logic:

Fuckin...congratulations man, honestly. I'm without words--this shit is amazing. You have made a hippy scientist a very happy person. Your shit stands toe to toe with the best shit I've got in my stable--and I'm no slouch.

Since I'm in college, certain genetics I'm holding on to until I get settled somewhere--for fear of losing them. The rest of my WK stock has just firmly been put on that list, I'm sad to realize I'll probably lose this cut when I move as it is already, I'm not risking losing any more.

Really, really, impressive dude--I was a believer before, but now I'm just a straight up fan--and that's real shit right there.

B

bckwht

Maybe pass that cut to your friend before you move and have him mail it to you when ya get settled..just a thought

Glad you love the wk so much bc I just popped some Eskimo and have some others I'm dying pop but now I'm cool with the 3/5 that popped so far

dirk d

dirk d

been hearing lots of rave reviews on the wolverine kush. going to pick up a pack myself when i can. thanks for the report Squiggly.

N

Newbreedof420

have a pack of wk myself and the pics I've been seeing online look dank. Love sound of that flavor. Does it yield nice???????

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
have a pack of wk myself and the pics I've been seeing online look dank. Love sound of that flavor. Does it yield nice???????

Yeilds are average to above average depending on pheno. ;)

gamegreen210

gamegreen210

What was the finish time if you don't mind me asking and thanks for sharing your experience.

Top Bottom