Women

• Thread starter mace
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
mace

mace

"Mike, i met someone else last weekend that im interested in. Sorry it took me so long to tell you but i didn't want to hurt you. That's why i have been so distant."

Nice way to start out my Saturday. I just dropped 2k in San Fransico with this bitch last weekend. She must have met him before we left. No wonder she was texting so much that weekend. I really need to learn that most of my suspicions are right. I never listen to them and just give everyone the benefit of the doubt. Remember guys, if she isnt' calling you when she's drunk, who is she calling? cause trust, she's callin' someone.

im gonna go blaze a bowl of some super silver, get some coffee, throw on the reggea, and text some old girlfriends.

Peace

S

Stackin Paper

"Mike, i met someone else last weekend that im interested in. Sorry it took me so long to tell you but i didn't want to hurt you. That's why i have been so distant."

Man fuck em, this is when you go 'oh baby what a relief, i met somebody else too and we've been seing each other for a year, lol.

Nah man fuck it, you need to let them know that from the beginning that YOU run shit here, nobody else, even if they're the best thing that ever happened to you, you never let them know that shit or its just something they think they can use against you.

Prick til the end, thats me.

R

rocky

sorry bud, women are bitches, ive had a similar situation happen to me with the texting, "who are you texting?" "DONT FUCKING WORRY, ITS MY FRIEND, FUCK LEAVE ME ALONE." turn out to be some nig at her work that she texted 3500 times in a single month. And that number isnt stretched it was on the bill....

Devilsharvest

Devilsharvest

I love women.. I can't help myself.. "its my last night in Amsterdam" when I hear that its easy....girls girl girls.. love em:D

B

Boywonder

Better off without her mate, and the sooner the better. At least she told you in an honest way and didnt lead you on and waste more of ur time. Small blessings. If her head can be turned that easy then she aint the one for you my friend, and now u can get on with ur life knowing that if the right gal comes along, then u have room for her:D

I

indodoja

My only problem with women is that there are too many to chose from. Most women just want attention. If you pay attention to them, they are less likely to stray when some asshole from accounting takes notice of her.

B

bluegrass

Does she know you grow? be very carefull this can turn out to be a very sticky situtation, act like you're happy for her and it will eat at her soul.

mace

mace

Thanks to all of you for the *e-:beer

She's not all that bad, and the relationship was only just beyond a month new so eh....
It tore at me only because i let her so far in, though the whole time she was definitely showing signs of wanting to move the opposite direction. So to say, she was introducing me to family/friends and such.

I'm thankful to her that she told me and was upfront, and we'd agreed on that at the beginning so i guess i can hold no ill will. And yes, she does know i grow, but i can do so legally here in cali, and she wants us to be "friends" so i know she's not going to be blabbin.

I guess im to the point that i realize i've dated hotter, more compatible women than her. I mean, she literally blindly supports Bush and thinks everyone should do the same. " i mean, he has a really hard job, and i just think everyone should look up to him for that..." and some other yammerings.

E

El Barto

she literally blindly supports Bush and thinks everyone should do the same. " i mean, he has a really hard job, and i just think everyone should look up to him for that..." and some other yammerings.

Good god! She musta had a magic coochie. I don't know why else you woulda hit that. Much better off clear of her I would think.

Top Bottom