Won’t You Take Me To Funky Town?

• Thread starter Funk junky
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Funk junky

Funk junky

Have bohdi jabbas stash x3 female and one granddaddy blue that a friend sent. Initially five jabbas and two gdb were germinated. The boy gdb in other circumstances would have been Kept as seriously potent aromas we’re taking over. Just not possible at the moment. Jabbas first

84DE94E4 B80B 413B 82C6 1A1E2331E274
A8B7B525 156D 4D1D 939A B2ADD27F0750
BAD4A0E5 AF36 4EE1 95FE F9DB38A02CFC
FC4D41CD D3CE 40F6 818B 2F0E77EBF7AF
EB565C1F 2073 4656 99F1 71F804415E7C
7C16C0A5 74C3 4C0A 99DD 9BD9DBBD1ED8
Funk junky

Funk junky

Aah I have been inspired! But plumber comes in April then gonna be too hot, without air con out of window I’ve basically been told off by landlord. So adjusted neighbour phone him when I was doing my sunshine #4have grow diary. But am better with hands than Internet

Funk junky

Funk junky

This site was shut down due to lack of activity we have talked to the service provider and we have been assured normal service will resume shortly.
This broadcast was brought to you by frequently freaky funktastic funk junky productions.

Papa just got a new girl.
Been sitting idle for so long now I was getting stir crazy.
Plus I’m for the first time in years got less weed than can grow before I go dry. Then I have to buy it, so had to have a remedy it by popping just two bingo pajama.
I had 12 sent 3 to a friend in a mixed bag and wanted keep enough back to get a female, so just planted 2.
I know why I bought these now. I miss the fizzle, I was looking for it in sunshine #4 and found it too.
This blend is smelling even more like what I was trying rekindle.
Apples and pears as a softener with pear dampening the acidity.

I need to just sort my phone out and I will put pics up.
Have a funktastic day

Funk junky

Funk junky

Will need some help on this as not sure how I’m gonna roll on this one @Sun Valley @Mr Bee @PlumberSoCal @damien50 . To those not in the know my ex decided to have a full on meltdown the day I was taking my cuttings on the sunshine #4. Couldn’t do anything about it had already taken the cuts and was about to label them. And she had breakdown, I hope no one has to deal with someone they love developing mental health problems watching them deteriorate every day in front of you is the hardest thing I have ever gone through, I saw her just yesterday and she looks so frail these days.
Anyway that left me with unlabelled cuts everywhere I should have just binned them and concentrated on the seed mothers in flower. But no I ended up with plants all round my house and a male I wanted to make seeds in the garden.
My neighbour flipped his lid and come banging on my door about the smell and then rang my landlord.
My neighbour has now sold the house and I’m waiting for him to do one.
But when I get new neighbour I’m still going to be cautious.
Have confirmed one female bingo and looks as if may have two females will know in next few days.
My original plan was to find a female then clone for when weather cools down. But that might change they have been topped twice for four main colas and still have one set of branches under this, the forklift driver at work has asked for some cuttings so I will probably give him those branches. Hopefully he can keep a cut as money is tight and can’t afford to rig my second, would like a little holiday around Christmas too if things go well so won’t be able to keep around without sharing then reaquiring, another lad wants some too but he quit but might be able to get his number.
But am toying with flowering seed moms with just one light might solve heat issues? Might be about a week till I can get my spare phone up and running to post photos.
Let the games begin :ninja:

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

Will need some help on this as not sure how I’m gonna roll on this one @Sun Valley @Mr Bee @PlumberSoCal @damien50 . To those not in the know my ex decided to have a full on meltdown the day I was taking my cuttings on the sunshine #4. Couldn’t do anything about it had already taken the cuts and was about to label them. And she had breakdown, I hope no one has to deal with someone they love developing mental health problems watching them deteriorate every day in front of you is the hardest thing I have ever gone through, I saw her just yesterday and she looks so frail these days.
Anyway that left me with unlabelled cuts everywhere I should have just binned them and concentrated on the seed mothers in flower. But no I ended up with plants all round my house and a male I wanted to make seeds in the garden.
My neighbour flipped his lid and come banging on my door about the smell and then rang my landlord.
My neighbour has now sold the house and I’m waiting for him to do one.
But when I get new neighbour I’m still going to be cautious.
Have confirmed one female bingo and looks as if may have two females will know in next few days.
My original plan was to find a female then clone for when weather cools down. But that might change they have been topped twice for four main colas and still have one set of branches under this, the forklift driver at work has asked for some cuttings so I will probably give him those branches. Hopefully he can keep a cut as money is tight and can’t afford to rig my second, would like a little holiday around Christmas too if things go well so won’t be able to keep around without sharing then reaquiring, another lad wants some too but he quit but might be able to get his number.
But am toying with flowering seed moms with just one light might solve heat issues? Might be about a week till I can get my spare phone up and running to post photos.
Let the games begin :ninja:
Sorry to hear about your Mrs's health problems bro.hopefully she feels better soon.

Funk junky

Funk junky

Sorry to hear about your Mrs's health problems bro.hopefully she feels better soon.
[/QUOTE
Unfortunately I can’t see her getting better but I will try to stop her getting much much worse.
I think laughter is key.
When she shines she shines such a light in her eyes.
But she’s troubled, I’ll try to keep her chin up. But I have to do it from over yonder, as she doesn’t always understand the consequences of her actions.
Anyway it’s a long story, got the forklift driver coming Saturday wants a couple of cuttings. I’m gonna give him the two side branches.
I’ve topped twice and both plants have four main leads, and two side branches that are as much main leads as the mains.
This guy can keep and return to me when I need as he scrogs and has space for a mother.
This is important it’s hard for me to keep a mother room funds have been short for a while, and my Windows at back don’t open so cards I was dealt.
I’m gonna have to up pot again soon, as I can tell,
Might up pot flower the two under one of my lights while temperatures high then get back again? Not sure it will depend on lay of land.
I could do with two before crimbo even if ones half full as need holiday, so clones will probably be involved I expect somewhere.

Funk junky

Funk junky

Well forklift driver had an emergency so said he might turn up today but heard nothing.
Don’t matter I can keep for longer, had my own panic.
Was sat down stairs could smell weed when I went to bathroom.
Know this house quite well now, but was throwing me the smell of something primarily Afghani when the skunk pheno seems to be overwhelming.
It is my problem and not as I initially thought someone down street.
I run a hyperfan stealth 6” attached to a mountain air. The casing to the silencer has a leak I’ve taped up and am thinking of sealing with super glue.
I have bought a pale of Ona pro, made my house smell like a urinal for a while but worth it.
I’m currently in a situation where I have to prioritise in my grow so don’t have funds to hit every angle but I’m sure I can still fly low.
Defoliated a bit but need the forky to grab these cuts soon. As no funds for plan b at mo.
Need new floor fan too and if I don’t get rid of these four branches soon need to either buy new cfl or turn the led back on.
They are in smallish pots and needs up potting soon.
But I do love a challenge blows the cobwebs away. Have been busy changing jobs which will give me £100 per week more income. And am working with people who are more like me so sure gonna find solution soon.

Funk junky

Funk junky

Here's one-off the bingo pajama, she has been well pruned as there on back burner. In small pots maybe five litre? I've taken two cuttings for the forklift driver from each.
This one has been an old school skunk but a sweet skunk.
Flavours of apple and pear but now I'm getting fine afghani too if not more ,the type that is a lightish brown and gorgeous.
In fact its reincarnation of la madrina from my sunshine #4 grow( my sunshine #4 grow diary is on farm here somewhere this thread is just for what I'm up to till I feel responsible enough to start another grow diary, it embarrassed me a little as the wife lost her marbles halfway through my sunshine #4 and it was not finished to my approval)
La madrina was the strongest out of phenotypes but chem#4 phenol and blue moonshine pheno were placed only just ahead and that would depend on my mood.
I will drag the kudra pheno out in a minute she has been even more drastically pruned.
But has slightly different structure.
If these get flowered out will be September so I am trying to set them back and work on future structures at mo.

IMG 0003
IMG 0004
IMG 0005
IMG 0006
IMG 0007
IMG 0008
Funk junky

Funk junky

Kudra pheno she's screaming for another pot up. She is smaller but with stretched nodes, I've tried to go back to nature with this one as I just needed some company and knew I had to act and plant something.
As it's standing I'm going to run out for first time in years.
But you can smell people that are the same and think I've found an Allie. So hopefully I can flower these starting end next month and if in fact what I want maybe can save? Bp#2

IMG 0022
IMG 0026
IMG 0028
IMG 0030
IMG 0033
IMG 0035
IMG 0039
Funk junky

Funk junky

Finally the forklift driver is coming over to get these cuts touchwood.
Even offered to lend him my spare tent, fucking no no normally, tent? Yeah I fancy Glastonbury bro that's why I got tent.
But you can tell when people cut from same clothe just stoners are lazy let's hope he gets here before I kill em, my cloning rate is normally 95% but here there are problems it's rocked my confidence that here it's more like 60-40 in favour maybe even 50-50 so want him to keep my friends alive.

IMG 0019
IMG 0020
London bud

London bud

Finally the forklift driver is coming over to get these cuts touchwood.
Even offered to lend him my spare tent, fucking no no normally, tent? Yeah I fancy Glastonbury bro that's why I got tent.
But you can tell when people cut from same clothe just stoners are lazy let's hope he gets here before I kill em, my cloning rate is normally 95% but here there are problems it's rocked my confidence that here it's more like 60-40 in favour maybe even 50-50 so want him to keep my friends alive.
Them cuttings look solid, all your plants do. You got strong stems.

Funk junky

Funk junky

The cuttings were from solid branches but off young plant. Have had problems in this house with cuttings. Think I lost one or two in my life before this house. Now 50- 50.
Forky came later than he said and noticed little black on cut leaf he left them with his cousin and the deteriated. As he got gifted spider mites off last cuttings he got he decided not to run.
Bought bubble cloner, gonna beg these longer as waiting for weather to cool. Am verging bit longer as not full cab.
And he still wants cuts. I veg on a very short light cycle and because of life problems couldn't change CFL to led.
They have started to form flower formation on the petiole, and are rapidly using nitrogen from tops. I've adjusted my timer and it will be a case of if they take kindly there only thinking about it

IMG 0051
IMG 0053
IMG 0056
IMG 0057
IMG 0063
IMG 0065
Funk junky

Funk junky

Them cuttings look solid, all your plants do. You got strong stems.
I strengthen stems with silicon, kelp (aka seaweed is the other way this would maybe be more preferable not sure I play with both but not together) I have preferred the silicon through means testing but my gut tells me when have other issues dialed in kelp might be better, Rome weren't built in a day!

Funk junky

Funk junky

Seeing the lack of care these seem to being enjoying the ride, but there's something nigling in my head, I like with skunks to precautionary spray for mites. Even if I've only ever seen them inside except once with small clones that I successfully treated before flowering.

IMG 0123
IMG 0124
IMG 0125
IMG 0126
IMG 0127
IMG 0128

Latest posts

Top Bottom