Wondering about people's thoughts on the use of Pyganic

• Thread starter drinkingcoffeeinmaine
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
drinkingcoffeeinmaine

drinkingcoffeeinmaine

I have not really used Pyganic too much, actually not at all on cannabis. I have some on hand, and wanted to use it as a knockdown for some ants and other critters that have taken up residence on some outdoor plants. Damage is not serious, I just wanted to address anything before flowering, and I am assuming the Pyganic will wipe out whats there. My fear is that it may wipe the plant out as well. I used some on an ornamental plant inside that had some aphids, and while the aphids were eradicated, the plant was affected very negatively; some of the plant ended up dying.

I am hesitant to use Pyganic, but have it to use.... so I am thinking why not?

freezeland2

freezeland2

I have not really used Pyganic too much, actually not at all on cannabis. I have some on hand, and wanted to use it as a knockdown for some ants and other critters that have taken up residence on some outdoor plants. Damage is not serious, I just wanted to address anything before flowering, and I am assuming the Pyganic will wipe out whats there. My fear is that it may wipe the plant out as well. I used some on an ornamental plant inside that had some aphids, and while the aphids were eradicated, the plant was affected very negatively; some of the plant ended up dying.

I use it on a regular basis.

freezeland2

freezeland2

I personally don’t think there are to many other products as effective. The draw back is its cost.

freezeland2

freezeland2

Is it a once and done kind of thing?
I spray once a week using 3/4 tsp Pyganic to 32oz water in a hand sprayer. The first application is a knock down and the weekly sprays are maintenance. I will switch to predator insects at flower if I have any pest issues while flowering. I am using the Pyganic 1.4ec formula. They also have a Pyganic 5. Not sure which you have.

drinkingcoffeeinmaine

drinkingcoffeeinmaine

I spray once a week using 3/4 tsp Pyganic to 32oz water in a hand sprayer. The first application is a knock down and the weekly sprays are maintenance. I will switch to predator insects at flower if I have any pest issues while flowering. I am using the Pyganic 1.4ec formula. They also have a Pyganic 5. Not sure which you have.
1.4ec? does that refer to the percentage of pyrethins?

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

As it probably says on the label, try it out on one plant or one branch of a plant before doing the whole grow.

I've never used this concentrate, but I've used pyrethrins on Cannabis countless times with good results.

Top Bottom