Wondering anyone useing build a soil craft blend

• Thread starter Slickrick82
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Slickrick82

Slickrick82

Wud up everyone anyone in hear using or used build a soil craft blend . Wondering if I can use it threw out whole grow or do I need build a bloom with it

CannaGranny

CannaGranny

I’ll send you a simple recipe when I get home this evening, along with a process that is self sufficient. I use FF Happy Frog and add amendments and organic tea. My ladies are happy and fat 😊

E9noxis

E9noxis

Build a soil take n bake is also made for cannabis. I have that but I won't k ow how it is until I use it. I plan to assemble it in 2ish weeks.

LivingBlackSoil

LivingBlackSoil

Great minds dude! I was thinking about this myself. As long as original soil is cool then I can't see this being a problem. I'ma try it. My top dress will be EWC and CB only in one pot, normal feeds in others. Should be flowering 2-4 Maroon Baboon teens by May 15. Fun stuff! @Slickrick82 Big Ups!!

Dustytrails

Dustytrails

I'm interested in the Craft Blend and actually wanted to purchase it recently, but the shipping was too expensive to get it to me.
Though I am starting a grow using the BuildASoil and the RootWise supplements and amendments. Instead of the Craft Blend I'm using the Promix HP as the costs saved me a lot of $$$.$$

supadoopa2

supadoopa2

I use it as a top dress through veg if needed and then switch to the flower supplements. On my second run now with the same soil
0385FC68 A923 4E97 9551 BC4AFCAB6747

LivingBlackSoil

LivingBlackSoil

I think Craft Blend is a nutrient amendment and promix hp is a medium, a pretty inert one at that. I think

Top Bottom