Wondering if this is too much light or nutrient burn

• Thread starter drinkingcoffeeinmaine
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
drinkingcoffeeinmaine

drinkingcoffeeinmaine

Think this is either light burn or nutrient burn, any thoughts are super appreciated.
plant is kind of crispy.
It’s under a LED T5 panel, maybe 8inches above canopy
Been 3.5 weeks in veg in a 1gallon container. Used coast of Maine Stonington Blend soil ( probably the last time, I know it’s good stuff I just have had trouble w it a few times as it stays super wet for my needs). Used exclusively RO water, and added almost 2 teaspoons of a guano, bloodmeal, feather meal, oyster shell mix.
I think maybe it’s nutrient burn but thought I went super light on an amendment additive.

Wondering if this is too much light or nutrient burn
drinkingcoffeeinmaine

drinkingcoffeeinmaine

Could also be related to ph, my water here in Maine is super basic

TSD

TSD

Looks overwaterd to me, do you let it dry between waterings? 8 inches is really close for an LED if it's a decent one. I only have a marshydro 600 and mine is like 30 inches away, my oldest plants are about 4 weeks old.

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Think this is either light burn or nutrient burn, any thoughts are super appreciated.
plant is kind of crispy.
It’s under a LED T5 panel, maybe 8inches above canopy
Been 3.5 weeks in veg in a 1gallon container. Used coast of Maine Stonington Blend soil ( probably the last time, I know it’s good stuff I just have had trouble w it a few times as it stays super wet for my needs). Used exclusively RO water, and added almost 2 teaspoons of a guano, bloodmeal, feather meal, oyster shell mix.
I think maybe it’s nutrient burn but thought I went super light on an amendment additive.
When you are using RO water you have to add everything micro nutes and all it could be any deficiency. I don't know enough about all of the elements, minerals & nutrients the plants need so I let the nutrient companies worry about that for me.

I Use GH 3 part its cheap enough and my plants seem to grow well with it as long as I feed and water on time. Mixing this that and the other thing gets tricky to give them just what they want when they need it for my little brain to handle...

Latest posts

Top Bottom