Wondering what this is curling leaves seedlings

• Thread starter Dwman420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dwman420

Dwman420

Hey guy stopped growing for a while never really had success but been doing alot of research lately and want to give it another go, these popped a few days ago just been giving them phed bottled water in soil I'm getting twisting I'm my leaves wondering what it is. My guess is ph so I ordered calibration solution gunna make sure my meter is accurate. Been giving them around 6.3 or so.

Wondering what this is curling leaves seedlings
Wondering what this is curling leaves seedlings 2
Wondering what this is curling leaves seedlings 3
Dwman420

Dwman420

I calibrated my hanna pen and it was reading .5 too high but checked what I've been watering them and it was 6 so about right.

Dwman420

Dwman420

I may have over watered a bit in the beginning trying to get it onto a schedule that works for me with work lol they are usually pretty dry every day my humidity is super low I don't have space for a humidifier atm around 20 rh maybe 25 after watering. This is this morning they are looking good i think?

20230406 101907
Dwman420

Dwman420

I have a tent with a 240 w qb but it's more manageable in the cabinet I modified when they are small and my wife bitches at me for opening the tent cuz the zippers loud lol

Dwman420

Dwman420

I water when the light turns on check to see if they are light and if they are then I use a spray bottle and go slow until I have a few drops out the bottom is this ok?

Dwman420

Dwman420

Ok thanks I wanted to use fabric pots how would I go about that is 3 gal max I should go if I wanted to go 5 is that ok, or should I go from 3 to 5 and how would I do that just plant the fabric pot itself into the 5?

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
They are about the right size to go from the solo cups to a 1 or 3 gallon pot.
Ok thanks I wanted to use fabric pots how would I go about that is 3 gal max I should go if I wanted to go 5 is that ok, or should I go from 3 to 5 and how would I do that just plant the fabric pot itself into the 5?
plastic pots until final transplant into bag

freezeland2

freezeland2

Up potting promotes larger root masses in my experience. Personally I’d go from the solo’s to a plastic intermediate pot such as a 1 or 2 g pot before transplanting to a 5 g fabric. Trying to transplant out of a fabric pot can be challenging. Especially for an inexperienced grower.

Top Bottom