Wondering when/how the Left Coast brand started? And are they worth getting?

• Thread starter mastershake1217
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

mastershake1217

What's good?!

I was just wondering if anyone knows anything about the origin of the Left Coast brand of bongs. Anything is helpfull. I'm thinking about getting one and wondering if they are worth it.

Thanks guys

D

DaCultivator

from what i understand, it is member of the Illadelph crew that broke off and started their own company. This would explain the very similar designs to the Illadelph crew.
IMO, it is a good, not great, American tube company, producing good glass for a good price. I would put them right on par with MGW and just a hair under the new SYN tubes.
I own 2 my self, mainly for tubes that I let friends and guests use.

B

BongToker

Ya left coast are legit, I saw a coil at the local shop with some nice art work.. I'd give them a thumbs up they are made in America!

B

Bluedream

Left Coast is a little over a year old. They have nothing do do with Illadelph. The guy who ownes LC was in the construction biz and when the housing market went to shit he went into the pipe biz. They copy the coil system from Illa along with the font that Illa uses. He did outsourse a showerhead downstem from someone who used to work for Illa to fit in their new line. But he just does the females and that is it.

C

chillsmoker

I used to have a Left coast beaker with tree perc, it was pretty sweet. Its real smooth as is, but if you put an ash catcher on it there is a slight drag. But overall they are nice, the glass is pretty uniform in thickness, and its sturdy. I was under the impression that it was one of the illadelph workers that branched off and started blowing that line. but their quality and design are very similar to the illadelphs. They are sick. blaze on

Top Bottom