wondering

• Thread starter jtmyzery2008
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

jtmyzery2008

i currently cant afford a machine or the bubble bags i have a shit ton of trimmings just chillen any cheap way i can make some bubble bags or any other way i can seperate and extract with out having too buy the actual bubble bags or machine

R

Rolln J

yeah get a bunch of 5 gallon buckets - fill them with half ice and half water - put about 2-3 oz of trim (do not grind it up) in the buckets and hand stir with some spatulas for about 15 minutes - let it sit a few hours till the ice melts and scoop out all the leaf trying not to disturb the water too much - let it sit again for an hour or so and siphon off 90% of the water - pour all the buckets into one bucket let it sit again for at least an hour, siphon off the water again - if you have a lot of contaminate in there just keep pouring water in letting it settle and siphoning off...

after you have it looking clean strain it into a coffee filter and dry it

J

jtmyzery2008

that sounds like alotta work but i might actually give it a shot

R

Rolln J

try a small test run first - I used to do this back in the early 90's - then we starting cutting off the bottom of a bucket and epoxy a #100 silk screen like a drum head and you put it inside of another bucket and you have a bubble bucket that collects one grade of hash - harder to get full melt this way - depends on the strain - how dry your trim is and how long you mix...

L

Lost

that sounds like alotta work but i might actually give it a shot

Have you thought about making oil hash? BHO is very easy, but the gumby hash RollinJ describes isn't so bad. Also if you could fine some 40 micron or less mesh on ebay, then you could simply pour the water thru the fabric. You could even rig up some 20 micron press cloths and syphon thru it and such :)

R

Rolln J

yeah - that reminds me somebody said they used a paint strainer from home depot...

J

jtmyzery2008

yea im just wondering what size or how many paint strainers

P

pinhi

paint strainers get the big stuff, I used an old fabric shower curtain once and it worked great..

AquaLabTech

AquaLabTech

Hashish Connoisseur
420 Bags

You can buy a set of 5 gallon 4 bag 420 bags for $100.

When you think about it you only need to make 5 or 6 grams and you have paid for the bags.

Aqua Lab Tech

J

jtmyzery2008

what kind of stores could i find these fabric screens at

C

CAPO

yo jt- you can go to petsmart and get different size micron filter bags pretty cheap. Aqualab is pretty cheap considering. e-bay has a couple of sets cheaper but don't know for sure their quality.

Latest posts

Top Bottom