Wonka Vision

• Thread starter Jolly Mon
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Jolly Mon

Jolly Mon

6 03 15 323
Here are some fresh pics of the fresh harvest!
UnderFoo! Yahoo!

Clamper3

Clamper3

Jolly... What are you taking your blue dogs to??? Days wise in flower?? Thanks man..

Much Respect..

Jolly Mon

Jolly Mon

My aim is to take her 70 daze then its under the microscope checking daily from there. Myself will cut the tops and let the bottoms finish for another 5 they seem to respond well. That's looking super dank Clamper great job.

Calixylon

Calixylon

Damn i wish i had room to truly go through phenos, if i rip open more than a pack at a time my "operation" become overwhelmed. I need to get me some land so i can take advantage of the outdoors, that full sun Underfoo is looking amazing.

What size do you grow all those small seedlings to when theyre finshed, do you keep them relitively small, or just grow trees?

Jolly Mon

Jolly Mon

@Clamper3 Love to get an update on that girl you got. the BlueDog I'm running now from seed is looking fire. 4 weeks in .
Hopefully I will have some pics posted here at the end of next week as soon as the mouth watering bling bling begin to sparkle.

Clamper3

Clamper3

Here you are... She looks steeler... Packed on more trichs than my TK.. Here dhe is at beginning of wk 8. Mind you this is flowered under 8hrs of light.. Smells like a blueberry popcycle.. Amazing smell.. N shes huge..
I do have another pheno coming up later yhat is alot bushier... Any ideas?? This pheno looks like it grows UD style, abit larger n alot more open inside..

Jolly Mon

Jolly Mon

Super sick I'm sure your about to puff on her soon let us know. Phenos will range from UD OG structure and smell to blueberry structure and smell and a little of in between both. Looking super fire great job!

Clamper3

Clamper3

Yes im running 4 dif cuts on my next run.. 2 of which seem very ud og. And another that is real bushy& full but yet still tall.. Thinkin that was the bb dom pheno? But now you have my hopes up.... Either way.. Yes shes drying now.. N you will here soon enough..
But here is a side by side with the 2 dif phenos.. One on the right is the one i thought is BB dom?

KiLoEleMeNt

KiLoEleMeNt

Oh my..... Well after gorilla gets me my next pack I certainly know what I am doing next @Jolly Mon can you please pm me the specs of this room I would like to do a duplicate in a couple months indefinitely :playful:

Latest posts

Top Bottom