Wonka Vision

• Thread starter Jolly Mon
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Jolly Mon

Jolly Mon

Oh my..... Well after gorilla gets me my next pack I certainly know what I am doing next @Jolly Mon can you please pm me the specs of this room I would like to do a duplicate in a couple months indefinitely :playful:
thanks for interest KiloE . That room is a simple 25 x 30 I run 10 1000w hps oversized hoods w/ 2x 12" exaust fans AC and a master environment control regulating co2, temp, humidity. One thing I do a little different is all my ballast are adjustable and digital so I run 2 strings of 5, and alternate the strength of each light to compensate for overlap 100% 60% 100% so on. In the end I'm running a little over 8000w of lighting and producing up to 16lb.
However I'm always looking to make improvements were I can and willing to give new tech a try when applicable. Hope that answers your question happy farming peace.

Jolly Mon

Jolly Mon

Mid summer light dep in full swing! This is the harvest I look forward to all year. Something about flowers getting full sun in the mid summer when the sun is at the apex of the season makes for a wonderful product. Here are some pics at just 4 weeks.
IMG 2962

soserthc1

soserthc1

Everything looks really nice @Jolly Mon indoor and out ....
Sweet setups all around
Thanks for sharing

Sose

Topofthecrop

Topofthecrop

Is that the high CBD AC/DC? Got a sweet setup all around Jolly. Very nice job.

Clamper3

Clamper3

Man looks like a sick set up... Those ladies are lovin been out in the full sun..

Latest posts

Top Bottom