• Start date
  • Tagged users None
WonkasTHC

WonkasTHC

Just some stuff i got going.

Apples and Bananas CLTVD cut.

Grape Crème Cake cut from Bloom Seed Co

AJs Sour Diesel

Interstate Dragon and Modified Macberry Moonshine bx from Jeff at Dragons Flame Genetics.
Wonkas cave of daily mishaps
Wonkas cave of daily mishaps 2
Wonkas cave of daily mishaps 3
Wonkas cave of daily mishaps 4
Wonkas cave of daily mishaps 5
Wonkas cave of daily mishaps 6
Wonkas cave of daily mishaps 7

Popping some more beans today or tomorrow so stay tuned.

Happy Monday yall.

WonkasTHC

WonkasTHC

Nice looking grit. Did you bag the deer? New England?

Those buds look great. Congrats. Tell you what, If I was preparing a breakfast like that I’d be tempted to sprinkle a little ground bud, kif, over the venison. Like thyme.
Sure did. Shot her opening morning about 7, im in NY.
Was only in sitting in my spot maybe 40 minutes and she came waddling in. I own 200 acres so i get a land management permit every year which allows me to shoot a doe every year ao im guaranteed meat every deer season its pretty cool.
Gonna butcher her tomorrow but i took the tenderloins out yesterday morning when i got back from my stand.
I had my father over to hunt too so i figured what better for breakfast than venison and eggs🤩
Id totally add the extra fixins but my dad is a state employee so he doesnt smoke or anything

WonkasTHC

WonkasTHC

Looking good wonka! What new strains are in that veg tent?
The new starts are regular seeds so I had started 4 of each, but only ended up with 3 Interstate Dragon cause 1 was a super runt that just wasnt up to par, and 4 Modified Macberry Moonshine bx via cherry pie (MMMbx is what itll be called throughout the grow)

Then i have 3 clones in there too.
AJs Sour Diesel, Apples and Bananas, and Green Crack.

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my thread!

Top Bottom