won't stop vegging

• Thread starter adaptolife
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
adaptolife

adaptolife

Wont stop vegging
Been growing t his aurora for quite a while. I Flimmed it, and got 4 major branches. At 12", she went to 12/12...7 weeks ago! She has a few hairs showing, but keeps growing! 4' wide and 42" high! Drinks 1/2 gal/day. I puther on i8/16 today to see if it helps. It's sisters grew outdoors, and already done.

V

vek11

View attachment 383471 Been growing t his aurora for quite a while. I Flimmed it, and got 4 major branches. At 12", she went to 12/12...7 weeks ago! She has a few hairs showing, but keeps growing! 4' wide and 42" high! Drinks 1/2 gal/day. I puther on i8/16 today to see if it helps. It's sisters grew outdoors, and already done.
It's natural for that strain to shoot to the moon you can crop her some, or add a supplement to slow her up some!!!

adaptolife

adaptolife

4 100w 6500k cfl's around a 95w 3-band led. I have cut some clones just to thin her out. I'm using gh nutes using their chart. 3 gal bubble boy.not a bit of yellow

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
It looks Healthy....I see the LED color now...
Hmmm.... Have you flowered with that set up before?

adaptolife

adaptolife

Yes, I have used this setup several years. I am thinking it may be an overnute problem. For whatever reason, I have been changing once a week instead of 2 weeks. Very green, no red stem or yellow, which is unusual. A lot of leaf damage that looks like the leaves are melted. I'm giving it nothing but adding water. It drinks a half gallon a day.

adaptolife

adaptolife

Lights go off/on ok. No light leak. Overall setup is same as always. I have grown 4 at once with success.

Lowman

Lowman

Since you have double checked your lighting situation...you should ensure you get the N levels down to help spur on the flowering.

J

Jalisco Kid

I can see the 24 hour darkness at the beginning.It is what I always do. But now I think if the light is actually on 12/12 the 24 hour darkness might be the straw that broke the camels back. I have patients I monitor who have their root zone all out of wack but they at least flower after 2 -2.5 weeks somewhat. JK

kes54800

kes54800

I can see the 24 hour darkness at the beginning.It is what I always do. But now I think if the light is actually on 12/12 the 24 hour darkness might be the straw that broke the camels back. I have patients I monitor who have their root zone all out of wack but they at least flower after 2 -2.5 weeks somewhat. JK
Agree

ZONER

ZONER

4 100w 6500k cfl's around a 95w 3-band led. I have cut some clones just to thin her out. I'm using gh nutes using their chart. 3 gal bubble boy.not a bit of yellow
Can you find some CFL 'S in the mid say 2500 - 2800 kelvin range check out the warm whites.

Marks370z

Marks370z

High carbon material such as sawdust or wood chips dug into the soil will help lock up the N from getting to the plant.

Hope that helps!

adaptolife

adaptolife

Went 3 weeks before nute change. No more damaged leaves, and some white hairs showing. It has outgrown the living space. Thinking about planting her, net-pot lid and all, into a huge pot or inground. Don't know if that is possible, but she is wide. The sides are up the walls, blocking most light, and lights won't go much higher. Also thinking about lollipoping

adaptolife

adaptolife

I trimmed off the lower 1/3, trimmed all damaged leaves, and added a few drops of sledgehammer to the nutes.

J

Jalisco Kid

I would take here outside if the frost is done in your area. cutting back hard will just mess with your flowering. What was your runoff during those last few weeks? JK

adaptolife

adaptolife

Update: she outgrew the space, and I moved her outside. Changed to 5 gal bucket, but evap was too much, hard to regulate nutes. I planted her in the ground, lid, netpot, hydroton, air hoses and all! Used organic soil, peat. 50 foliage died, but came back. It's a bud bush now. Will post a pic when I can

Top Bottom