Woody gives Barneys Farm Vanilla Kush Ladies a ride Woody Style

• Thread starter woodsmaneh
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
woodsmaneh

woodsmaneh

This is Barneys Farm Vanilla Kush and I was very surprised by the quality and yield, I'm growing this beside the Nightfire OG from Sin city seeds. I topped them and they are doing great, this is going to be epic Woods. The ladies are 3 weeks into flower today and should reach 4 feet, I bent over a couple yesterday to even out the canopy.
Co2 = 1800ppm
pH = 5.6
PPM + 660
Res Temp = 68
RH = 60%
Room temp = D 86/90 N 70/75

using Canna a+b and Cal-mag with some New Magic Green that H&G asked me to try out. I will use PK 13/14 at week 5/6.

You can see the C02 monitor top left it's the white box hanging in the air and on the right top my Co2 generator. The tall cage is 4 feet.

I'll get some more pix.

Woody gives barneys farm vanilla kush ladies a ride woody style

woodsmaneh

woodsmaneh

Vanilla Kush
Cannabis Cup Winner 2009.
Vanilla_Kush1.jpg

This incredible new Indica-dominant strain is one of the most fragrant, full-flavored and potent we’ve ever offered. The intense aromas from large, dense colas – heavily flecked with red and gold trichromes – bring to mind wild vanilla and lavender, accented with lemon and orange peel. Once lit, the floral and herbal aromas become more concentrated and the smoke offers sweet, multi-dimensional flavors. The strong, long lasting high allows the mind to shift down a gear as muscle tension eases.

information
type:indica dominant
yield:600gr/m2
height:60-70cm
flower time:60-65 days
harvest time:end september
thc:22%
cbd:1.2%
genetics:kashmir/afghan kush

N

Nesta B

Vanilla Kush
Cannabis Cup Winner 2009.
Vanilla_Kush1.jpg

This incredible new Indica-dominant strain is one of the most fragrant, full-flavored and potent we’ve ever offered. The intense aromas from large, dense colas – heavily flecked with red and gold trichromes – bring to mind wild vanilla and lavender, accented with lemon and orange peel. Once lit, the floral and herbal aromas become more concentrated and the smoke offers sweet, multi-dimensional flavors. The strong, long lasting high allows the mind to shift down a gear as muscle tension eases.

information
type:indica dominant
yield:600gr/m2
height:60-70cm
flower time:60-65 days
harvest time:end september
thc:22%
cbd:1.2%
genetics:kashmir/afghan kush
Does that c02 seem to high? Do you run those levels throughout flower?

woodsmaneh

woodsmaneh

Does that c02 seem to high? Do you run those levels throughout flower?

Yes it is high by about 300ppm, the reason I do run high is so the whole room gets to at least 1400ppm. This is a large room with 9 1/2 foot ceilings and the Co2 generator is in one corner and the monitor is 6 feet away from the generator so need to run high to get to where I want to be. I have always run a little higher and run my temps into the low 90's also. Drives some people crazy but to each there own. Text book is 15000ppm. I turn Co2 off for the last 10 days, I think the plant has better aroma by doing this. (objective view not science)

N

Nesta B

Yes it is high by about 300ppm, the reason I do run high is so the whole room gets to at least 1400ppm. This is a large room with 9 1/2 foot ceilings and the Co2 generator is in one corner and the monitor is 6 feet away from the generator so need to run high to get to where I want to be. I have always run a little higher and run my temps into the low 90's also. Drives some people crazy but to each there own. Text book is 15000ppm. I turn Co2 off for the last 10 days, I think the plant has better aroma by doing this. (objective view not science)
Every time I pushmy room to 1200 it seems to burst the swollen calyx with tiny holes. Someone told me the levels were to high. Do you cut back the last 2 weeks?

woodsmaneh

woodsmaneh

Every time I pushmy room to 1200 it seems to burst the swollen calyx with tiny holes. Someone told me the levels were to high. Do you cut back the last 2 weeks?

I stop Co2 for the last 10 days.

Top Bottom