Woody Kush

• Thread starter steelyeyes
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

steelyeyes

Anyone grow this strain?

I've got a couple in with some headband and some purps. The other two are growing some nice tight nugs of really good size. The woody kush looks good but the buds are fluffy.

Do they fill out and get harder in the last couple weeks or are they generally a pretty airy bud?

S

steelyeyes

A pic would nice great if you would be so kind. Mine look nice but they're just not nearly as tight as my other two strains. I'm thinking of moving more toward the headband in the future. Grows well and smokes nice too.

NCascadeSolo

NCascadeSolo

hard to find info about woody kush, I'm looking..just curious cause ..I've got a cross with it mixed in with it. All I know is it's most like Afghani/Chemdog 91 ? anyone?

NCascadeSolo

NCascadeSolo

Woody Harrelson-Woody Kush is Master Kush X Og kush X Hindu Kush

Dam, ..If I'd know it was that easy I would just asked instead of all diggin' I was doing, Sweet thank you, very much appreciated @thunderfudge.

That makes things easier, explains a ton of what I'm seeing, and solves quite a few mysteries for me/

Think I'm might be on the right track then. I'm working, SnowCapXWoodyKushXUnkown with my unknown OG. Always Looking for that Ultra DOM indestructible MonStar.

Since your here I'll try a long shot. Anyone know or ever heard anything about a all around killer O.G. coming out of Snohomish/Monroe area about 6 year ago??

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
Dam, ..If I'd know it was that easy I would just asked instead of all diggin' I was doing, Sweet thank you, very much appreciated @thunderfudge.

That makes things easier, explains a ton of what I'm seeing, and solves quite a few mysteries for me/

Think I'm might be on the right track then. I'm working, SnowCapXWoodyKushXUnkown with my unknown OG. Always Looking for that Ultra DOM indestructible MonStar.

Since your here I'll try a long shot. Anyone know or ever heard anything about a all around killer O.G. coming out of Snohomish/Monroe area about 6 year ago??
No idea bro.u know how shot goes,it could be a bagseed,rename,or maybe somebody actually did some work.lol.

NCascadeSolo

NCascadeSolo

fur reelzz, lol, Shot in the dark I know..I'm going to keep diggin for some specifics on my unamed og..no one hasn't loved it yet.. might possibly have come from a shop in the area it may even still be there...
dig, dig, 4 more details, wud LUV 2 give credit to OG, of the Og :)

u really moving to OR.? :smoking:

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
fur reelzz, lol, Shot in the dark I know..I'm going to keep diggin for some specifics on my unamed og..no one hasn't loved it yet.. might possibly have come from a shop in the area it may even still be there...
dig, dig, 4 more details, wud LUV 2 give credit to OG, of the Og :)

u really moving to OR.? :smoking:
Hell yea,an old breeder sunycheba,godfather of black cherry and dpd was intelligent enough to do some nice work preserving cannabis breeders rights down in OR with a few politicians.bless his soul!

NCascadeSolo

NCascadeSolo

Hell yea,an old breeder sunycheba,godfather of black cherry and dpd was intelligent enough to do some nice work preserving cannabis breeders rights down in OR with a few politicians.bless his soul!

Right on, that's excellent, stuff and hard work..props! This is my first run of my own beans :) so will see, lol. I've been wondering Sunny's stuff..don't anything really, sounds fire though..

Latest posts

Top Bottom