Woohoo!!!!! Look what I found :)

• Thread starter DezmondG
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DezmondG

DezmondG

Well we were cleaning up the house and the wife came across this for me :)
I thought for sure we threw these out a loooooong time ago. These seeds are very very old school. I was given these to me from an older gentleman that was mentoring me on knife making. He told me they are from the 70’s. I do believe him as well. Now the question is how should I go about trying to see if they are any good? Old school weed is the best :).

Woohoo look what i found

Madmax

Madmax

You got thousands lol...gimme some 😃..pop 10 straight in warm water 10 on wet paper towel in plastic bag and see what happens.even though old some will pop..b interesting to see what they are..

DezmondG

DezmondG

You got thousands lol...gimme some 😃..pop 10 straight in warm water 10 on wet paper towel in plastic bag and see what happens.even though old some will pop..b interesting to see what they are..
Hahahahahhaha. Ya I am like a kid at Christmas time. I would so love to be able to pop a mom and a dad so they can snuggle and make me a whole bunch more seeds. We shall see what happens :) you in Ontario @Madmax

Madmax

Madmax

I would b too mate haha....Ontario..looks on map....im not far away..bout 12,901 km 😎..

Beazy

Beazy

Get em poppin any way you can.I hope ya keep this updated cuz I’m sure everyone would like to see what comes from them !! I know I’ll be watching. Good luck hope you find gold !!!

DezmondG

DezmondG

Get em poppin any way you can.I hope ya keep this updated cuz I’m sure everyone would like to see what comes from them !! I know I’ll be watching. Good luck hope you find gold !!!
Thanks. I will go through the whole bottle of I have to ;). Is this the right place to have this thread? I will for sure keep everyone updated :)

Moshmen

Moshmen

Grow diary ! Please and thank you specially if you do get old school phenos people will follow and be jealous as hell ! Lol any idea they were? All bags seeds ? Run em happy growin

Latest posts

Top Bottom