Wookiee’s Okie x White Runtz run @Trustfall

• Thread starter WookyWooky
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
W

WookyWooky

Here we go!

White Runtz and Okie from Trustfall were germinated for two days in tap water. 4 days later and everyone has their first true leave sets. I plan on topping twice and letting them fill in a 4x4 scrog.

Light: BloomPlus 4000(Flower), 3000(veg)
Grow Medium: FFOF, Perlite, 7 gallon fabric pots
Base Nutrients: GH Flora Series
Supplements: GH Si, Calimagic, Massive, Hydroguard, Frost

This is my second grow. I’m still learning from da cookies I got in da oven and hope to pick up a few more things with these ladies!!

If anyone has any advice or experience with these little ladies, I’d love to hear from you.

Thanks again Trustfall!!

Wookiees okie x white runtz run trustfall

Wookiees okie x white runtz run trustfall 3

Wookiees okie x white runtz run trustfall 2

W

WookyWooky

This are gonna be good I think! Your the first to run them, the creamy sugar of the white runtz mixe with the wedding cake and mint cookie 👌🏻
I’m going to try and clone the bottom two branches of each of them. I have a monster in a dwc cloner of my best growing cookie… hopefully I get it going and will use the same method on these girls
3A15C471 06FF 4298 8D72 EE7353C6CE52

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
I’m going to try and clone the bottom two branches of each of them. I have a monster in a dwc cloner of my best growing cookie… hopefully I get it going and will use the same method on these girls
View attachment 1352817
I do everytime. Are you going to train them or kind let them do their own thing? I haven’t been topping or training mine so I
Usually pull bottom snips about 10 days i to flower. They root east but take a little more time to reveg.

W

WookyWooky

I do everytime. Are you going to train them or kind let them do their own thing? I haven’t been topping or training mine so I
Usually pull bottom snips about 10 days i to flower. They root east but take a little more time to reveg.
Yeah I’m going to SCROG them. I’m going to let them grow into the net though. I only topped the cookies once really so not a whole lot of high stress training. The main cola is the only thing I topped twice.

W

WookyWooky

Little ladies were up potted. Started to give a foliar spay to help with the yellowing bottom leaves 1ml of micro, grow and bloom in a liter bottle. I thought the FFOF would carry me a little further along. I might have waited a little too long to up pot.
Thanks for stopping in.
IMG 1853

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
I don’t know how you keep track of it all brother?…lol
Starting to get rid of a lot lol, it’s become a real pain.
Girls are looking good buddy can’t wait to see these! The sugar from the white runtz should blend well with the okie.

W

WookyWooky

Starting to get rid of a lot lol, it’s become a real pain.
Girls are looking good buddy can’t wait to see these! The sugar from the white runtz should blend well with the okie.
I’m gonna do my best my man. There’s one that’s a little leggier than the other three that I’m kinda excited to see. Then 1 of the smaller ones is a little more stocky. I’m betting she shows her ass when she starts flowering. All of them had beautiful roots.

W

WookyWooky

Everyone got their hair done. Topped above the sixth node so that I can try and clone the bottom branches later on. These girls are liking the extra leg room in their 3 gallon pots!!
Thanks for stopping in.
IMG 1858

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Moving right along buddy these look healthy and happy! Are you flowering out in these pots?

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
These should be good. A white runtz sugar terp with the okie wedding cake frosting on top 👌🏻. Pheno depending I think you have a good chance of finding one.

Latest posts

Top Bottom