woot woot

• Thread starter USMCtanker
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
U

USMCtanker

thanks to everyone on the farm that has help me answer my questions and ideas. cut down 1st plant yesterday, the purple arrow. here is some pics, then we took the trimmings and some extra bud and made some killer white chocolate and penunt buttter cup cookies, mmmmmmm they where good and i slept like a baby lol. anyway, here are some pics enjoy:wait
lol now i can say i at leasthave 1 harvest under my belt lol. lot more to come :)

Cookies 023
Cookies 024
Cookies 033
Cookies 034
Cookies 042
Cookies 043
Cookies 046 edir
M

Married2Mary

Premium Member
Supporter
Lookin tasty man.. Just made a small batch of cookies myself.. Gonna make a whole bunch to give out to the family for the holidays.. Enjoy...

S

stone69

That's great Tank! Them brownies sure look good, where did you get the recipe?

B

bonbonbondia

Looks good! congrats.
Now for the hard part, waiting while it cures. How long are you planning on curing for?
Have you tried a tester bud yet?

U

USMCtanker

i got the recipe from a bud cooking book i got. they turned out very tasty and my sisters boy friend who doesnt smoke much had a cookie and found him on his ass lol a cpl hours later lol.
ya def the hard part now, i plan to cure in the box hanging for week and half then into jars for another week or 2. im open to other ideas since this is my 1st im just trying stuff out and seeing what i like and what works best for me.. thanks for the comments,

S

smilez

hell yea! looking good! Cant wait to try some of the purple arrow. what plant is next to cut?

F

FastForward

Great stuff USMC....made me smile lots....."wahey, I made pot! and then I made cookies!"....just as soon as I get a proper harvest I'm going to be on the same happy train as you.... :yes

U

USMCtanker

Great stuff USMC....made me smile lots....."wahey, I made pot! and then I made cookies!"....just as soon as I get a proper harvest I'm going to be on the same happy train as you.... :yes

ya im very excited, just hopen the drying and cureing goes well.

Smoking Gun

Smoking Gun

Very nice job Tanker. Those look like they will be some nice nugs. I think those plants will be dry in 5-7 days in the box. The best way to tell if they are ready to go into jars is if the stem snaps when you bend it. If it pliable and bends without any cracking then it is not ready for the jar.

Once in the jar don't forget to "burp" the jar at least once a day. Personally I prefer a longer cure, I like my herb with a full 4 weeks in the jar to cure. But 2 is certainly acceptable.

S

Sativaindica

OH MAN, weed+cookies= HEAVEAN

id LOVE to munch down a few of those bad boys

U

USMCtanker

Very nice job Tanker. Those look like they will be some nice nugs. I think those plants will be dry in 5-7 days in the box. The best way to tell if they are ready to go into jars is if the stem snaps when you bend it. If it pliable and bends without any cracking then it is not ready for the jar.

Once in the jar don't forget to "burp" the jar at least once a day. Personally I prefer a longer cure, I like my herb with a full 4 weeks in the jar to cure. But 2 is certainly acceptable.
thanks very much for the info:nod

B

bonbonbondia

ya im very excited, just hopen the drying and cureing goes well.

Set aside a small stash (really small jar or pill bottle). Dry it extra well and store it somewhere safe and don't touch it. This is your first harvest, wouldn't it be nice say a year from now to crack open a bit of it and revisit your first grow?

U

USMCtanker

Set aside a small stash (really small jar or pill bottle). Dry it extra well and store it somewhere safe and don't touch it. This is your first harvest, wouldn't it be nice say a year from now to crack open a bit of it and revisit your first grow?

wow great idea ill do that

Top Bottom