Working at dispensary while on probation...

• Thread starter Zbanjo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Zbanjo

Zbanjo

Does anyone know if I can work at a dispensary while on probation in Adams County, Colorado? If not, what about transferring probation to Denver County? Is it different there? I'm not concerned about smoking MMJ-I just want to know if I can work at a dispensary. Non-speculative responses appreciated. I think I know what people's "opinions" on the matter are ;)

ttystikk

ttystikk

If you want facts as opposed to opinions, then contact the Colorado Dept of Revenue. This is a forum; whining about opinions is not going to get you very far.

Zbanjo

Zbanjo

So I take it you don't know. I'll get to the bottom of this. Stand by, pal.

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

with the post, (totally trying to help not being a dick)

it depends on the reason 0f probation. if its from like partying/drugs/doing dumb teenager shit stealing cars and being a dumbass, then no they will not let you.

if its something more civil, say, you mowed you lawn on a wednesday and its illegal, they may make an exception.

but you were looking for someone to say YES or else you wouldnt have posted it (unless youre a TOTAL negative nancy)

best of luck.

sky high

sky high

Sounded to me like the OP might be thinking of moving here to work in said dispensary. If that's the case, his PO may not know the gig here...

let's hope not.... but that's the feeling I got. WHAT is the draw with being involved in this bullshit anyway? Did High times just do an article on dispensary jobs and how "kewl" it is to be "in the industry"...'er what?

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

hey man some kids like getting paid minimum wages for lots of work. its cool though they'll learn. like i said i've done jobs around my dream ideas (skateboarding, snowboarding). it takes the "pizazz" out of it. but oh well.

mcdonalds must not be hiring right now....

K

kolah

Zbanjo, My guess would be a big no. You'd probably have to apply for the MMED badge and dish out 75 bucks to find out. Although I personally think it would be a easy and enjoyable job, I turned down a budtender/trimmer job because I thought the process was way too intrusive. I took a job as a clerk in a liquor store for minimum wage. Here's a thread with some info:

https://www.thcfarmer.com/community...an-mmed-tag-to-work-in-a-co-dispensary.49904/

Top Bottom