Working Together We Can Be Successful With Oregon Legalization

• Thread starter Kendo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Kendo

Kendo

With Big Business putting the big bucks into it how can we as Oregonians work together to make our new legal ventures a success?
What will it take to create the platform to propel ourselves into this new emerging market?
IMHO working together we can make ALL the difference in the face of so much out of state capital and big business ventures.
Collaborative efforts, shared resources, ideas, connections are going to play a large part in this success. I have already been blessed with a solid base due to the above.
Met a grip of people already with the same mindset and situation as we all share, it is a blessing and a boon to my direction and plans. How about you?
Look at the immersion of the Canna hire industry, the consultant gigs, Trim brokers, extraction artists etc, all looking for connections. How can we make this our reality. Together.
Honesty and integrity are 2 things I have been known for in our online community. I am looking to make/share connections, resources, ideas. starting now we can have a solid cadre of dependable partners when the legal market opens up. Contact me by Pm or post your ideas here and lets get this groove bumping with bass.

Smokey503ski

Smokey503ski

I'm in Washington. But born and raised in Portland.
Still have my oregon ID and OMMP card.
I'm also looking for people to network with.
With Washington trying to take out the medical program I'm thinking of moving back.

C

CANNABEST

I502 is working on shutting down newer dispensery and medical altogether in wa. Along with lowering down the limit of plants allow to grow by patients. OR law seen so much better, When is the or licensing application start? Lol

tobh

tobh

Supporter
Checking in here, will most likely be in the area towards the end of the summer. Also looking to network with others, preferably with experience in electrical engineering and embedded firmwares. Plenty of opportunity in this movement for anyone that catches the ride now to profit significantly over the next 10 years or so.

Last edited:
indicabush

indicabush

You may want to look into Intel, HP, Lattice Semiconductor and Radisys Corp to name a few.

Top Bottom