Working with nine 3 gal fabric pots per 1k watt

• Thread starter Thedoorz420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Thedoorz420

Thedoorz420

I use 9 3 gal pots with 3ft plants trimmed clear except for top three flower stems i am getting like 1 1/2 ounces per plant i was wondering if 12 would get me to that 1 pound per 1k or is there a better way with with bigger pots and less plants or smaller pots and more plants i tend to work with sativas and hyprids that tend to have the sativa shape and grow pattern. Any and all advice appreciated

KitsapGrapeApe

KitsapGrapeApe

Top more, manage canopy better, bring lights closer, turn plants 1/4 turn daily, leave 2 feet of foliage, digital ballast, better temps, new bulb, different strain, better root system, it's really hard to say there's so many different variables. With out knowing more about your variables the question can't really be answered. I've run 9 per light in3 gal geo pots and hit 2+, I've also done under a p.

spacebomb

spacebomb

hey kitsap. if your kitsap of tube.cool .love ur bvids man.exellent.and yea,i Agree!less bigger plants tho maybee!
Top more, manage canopy better, bring lights closer, turn plants 1/4 turn daily, leave 2 feet of foliage, digital ballast, better temps, new bulb, different strain, better root system, it's really hard to say there's so many different variables. With out knowing more about your variables the question can't really be answered. I've run 9 per light in3 gal geo pots and hit 2+, I've also done under a p.

Thedoorz420

Thedoorz420

is this 2 feet after the 2 weeks in flower or 2 ft of foliage as they go into flower

powerplant

powerplant

He saying leave 2ft of foliage after 2-3 weeks in flower.

Top Bottom