Premium Member
Supporter
heres an exclusive picture just for your thread of the Chemdog D.:smiley_joint:

your thread is rocking tobar thx for all the help

DSC 0009
Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
LOL! Look at that thing. Six feet of Chemdog D. Six feet in July. Tell me that isn't a guaranteed One Pound One Plant (OPOP). I predict that when you harvest it that it will be 8 feet and give you 2 pounds. Chemdog D can yield.

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
man i cant wait. if this thing was in a 200 gallon smart pot it would be 8 feet already. if it grows like you say maybe this year i can get my lil cousins more then just a headlock for xmas.

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
Thanks for posting that Northone. Chemo intrigues me now. I had these seeds a few years and never realized what I might have. They still could end up crap but if the Chemo clone is really in my seeds then I might have something real good.

I am seeing some similarities with my Chemo x Chemo cross. I need to go and take a close up picture for a side by side comparison. That State Park where my easily accessible Chemo lives is only 10 minutes away. I am rolling a joint and taking a quick picture taking road trip. Back in a half hour with a good close picture.

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
Here are a few close-ups of the Chemo cross I have. It is actually 2 plants in the fence. I have some cuts of each one rooting now in case it is a chemo quality keeper.

What do you think northone or anyone else for that matter?

I need to get some more ferts on it. These 2 are kinda nute hungry. They have something going on. maybe another shot of epsom or cal/mag too.

Mine seem to have a bit longer leaves but I see some similarities. I hope they have a good amount of chemo in them.

DSCN0784
DSCN0785
DSCN0786
DSCN0787
Midnight_son

Midnight_son

Premium Member
Supporter
Well, I made a trip out to the location where the first 20 plants were put in. It was about a week since the last visit. HOLY SHIT! These girls a blowin up! All are 41/2 to 5 feet tall Big round bushes. No signs of flowers yet, but they stink! Really stoked to see these in a couple month's :sun

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
Was it worth putting them in Midnight_son? You know putting them out late and all. LOL!

I have always had very good results with stuff planted in July.

Midnight_son

Midnight_son

Premium Member
Supporter
Hell yeah! They went in the last week of June, and they are rockin! As long as nuthin gets at them and it's not a crazy wet fall, it look's like they will do real well. Next time I go to visit, I'll snap a pic or two. :cool0010:

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
These are mole seeds but not Mole's Lemon Chemo x Petrolia Headstash seeds. I am saving those seeds for an indoor since I only have 4 of them.

This is Mole's Lemon Chemo x Chemo.

M

mc1969

had a little heart jump yesterday was working in the veggie garden and a helicopter flys over pretty fast so didnt really concern me 25 mins later it comes over again still pretty fast it made me pucker a bit only have like 12 plants in the back yard im sure it was nothing or i whould have had an early morning wake up call or the thing whould have hovered for a while .....:hunter:

R

RedSky

:boogie:Love the No Non Sense Inclusive Thread My Friend and Keep Spreading the Love :flower Peace and Thanks for Sharing the Fantastic Pics:nod

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
Welcome aboard RedSky. Glad you like the thread. They come together good when you include the world to post and a bunch of good, dedicated growers and new but dedicated growers start posting up their stuff.

This thread is going to be heating up real, real fast soon when the flower shows start. Stick around, post up some stuff and work your way into the guild.

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
Damn nice job despite conditions. It has been a dry and critter infested season. They are going to be great when in bud and after a little stretch.

I love the pics with the sun rays on the plants.

Mr.GoodCat

Mr.GoodCat

I went to check on my bog grow yesterday and two words ... HOLY SHIT! They are just starting to shoot hairs now. I planted a row of 6 that were about 6 feet apart and right now they are all about nose high and one solid hedge that is about 5=6 feet wide. I will take some shots next time I am out that way.

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
that is awesome news cat. I loke a hedge grow. LOL!

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
yeah aussie nice man! they look so healthy with many tops

Top Bottom