World 2010 Guerilla Grow Show & Think Tank

• Thread starter Tobor the 8th Man
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
Remember my tombstone seed run? Well even though it was over 90 and sometime to 100 for the first 2 weeks of their lives and there had been a drought they were still growing. But then they were eaten by groundhogs when they were about 3 leaf sets. So I put in 5 small recently rooted clones and one clone that was rooted about 2 weeks.

The biggest one in the first set of pics is the 2 week clone of ssh x ptk and on each side of it is a newly rooted ssh x ptk.

The last 2 pics are (from left to right) Chemdog D, ECSD and The White. My holy trinity planted on a grave. They have really bushed out nicely.

Everything has been in now 10 days. Hopefully the groundhogs and rabbits will stay away.

DSCN0812
DSCN0813
DSCN0814
DSCN0815
DSCN0816
Z

zappafan99

^^^ Reminds me that one day I might be in the Pro Mix someone at the Farm is growing with. You sir, can plant on my grave any day Tobor. Our drought ended last week and it has been like the Pacific north west down here. I actually had to take some tarps out to the spots in case of over watering. I'm growing around 5 inches a day - my plants are doing well too lol. Hope some clouds move in.

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
I hope someone plants weed on my grave too zappa.

M

mc1969

if nobodys gettin there fill of watering there plants mix yourself up a batch of soil on a 110 degree day .bet i dont do that again.......

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
I did a good batch in the middle of a heatwave but not as big as yours. I was sweaty and soil and perlite stuck to my arms.

My Chemdog D's are flowering. They will finish early October for sure. One of them is really sucking up water and nutes. Same cut but really hungry and growing.

The Lemon Chemo is getting pretty big for where it is at in the state park. It will be interesting to see if Mr. Ranger keeps not seeing it. Yogi be playing hide and seek with him. I hope he doesn't find my picnic basket.

My bdawgs keep getting chomped on so I put the fence back up. They have been abused all season.

This has been a trying year so far with the drought. Now they have been searching all over with the choppers. Much earlier than last year which was a bad chopper confiscation year. They are killing the corn growers around here already.

We might get some rain the next 2 days so fingers are crossed.

B

bob.fn.seger

Pics from the trip to my garden today. Finally got some spectracide on em. hopefully it'll keep the bugs from eatin all my leaves. THe first five pics are of two Blue Mystic females. i wear a size 13, just to give you a reference. THe 6th pic are just some seedlings i threw out there. and the last four are Strawberry Haze. They are looking better this week than they did last week when i got to go out there.

Trio
BMa 2
BMa 6
BMa 3
BMb 5
Seedbatch 1
SH 6
SH 1
SH 2
SH 3
Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
My god you have bigfoot feet. Like a bear. LOL!

Nice work!!

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
plants look good Bob. it seems that the last ones are or were reveggin.

B

bob.fn.seger

plants look good Bob. it seems that the last ones are or were reveggin.

yeah that is what tobor said about it when i asked why it was growin 1 leaf sets. i don't understand though if cannabis is photo-sensitive why one would reveg while the others aren't with the same amount of light. while i was out there today i found some seeds that were coming out of there shell and would just fall out when i moved the plant around abit. should these seeds be viable even though they didn't make it all the way to harvest. i figured that since they were already falling onto the ground that they were mature enough. is there anything that i need to do to these seeds before either storing or germinating?:rollj:

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
i would put them in a bowl or soemthing and let them dry out for 2-3 weeks before you attempt to germ them you will get better germ rates. you can take seeds anytime as long as they get thier 30-40 days to grow. not all plants are from the same areas of the world so they react differnt to our seasons. the older the plant the faster it will go into flower.

B

bob.fn.seger

thanks Twist. the seeds i got are Blue Mystic X Strawberry Haze. looking forward to gettin a few more and doin some breedin just for fun.

K

KosSio28

hi my brothers
i want to show you my early flowering strain

070820101.jpg

07082010_001_1.jpg

he start flowering in the begining of july

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
Heck that strain would be done by Sept 1st. Does it have some power?

R

Red Mosquito

Question

I wasn't able to presex plants for various reasons. Now they're starting to show, and I've got a few girls.

Does it make sense to clone a plant that has just begun flowering? On a different website I read it isn't a good idea. Something about weeks for it to back to veg...

Should it make sense to clone, can I simply prep small holes, dip clone in rooting hormone, and plant directly in the holes? I had read they need a couple of days of total darkness, high humidity, and time in a controlled environment before putting outside; nothing of which I can provide.

Thanks.

Mr.GoodCat

Mr.GoodCat

Question

Thanks.

I wasn't able to presex plants for various reasons. Now they're starting to show, and I've got a few girls.

Does it make sense to clone a plant that has just begun flowering? On a different website I read it isn't a good idea. Something about weeks for it to back to veg...

Should it make sense to clone, can I simply prep small holes, dip clone in rooting hormone, and plant directly in the holes? I had read they need a couple of days of total darkness, high humidity, and time in a controlled environment before putting outside; nothing of which I can provide.

If you are taking cuts for the sole purpose of increasing your harvest then you will have much better results in just letting the plant go and finishing up. If you cut to clone your clones will not root fast enough this late in the year if they root at all. You need to provide them with a dome or some sort of cover to keep the humidity high. The plants are also very vunerable during this stage and have a hard time fighting off pests and other obstacles that can be problems outdoors.

If you like this strain and want to run it outdoors next year then take a few cuttings and root them indoors and start a couple of mother plants. You can take cuts up to 3 weeks into flower without a hitch.

K

KosSio28

Heck that strain would be done by Sept 1st. Does it have some power?
before one month i not use any power only watter
and i start use biobizz bloom and top max every day
now i start use smal biobizz grow wit bloom and top max for extra power You are right that he was ready for harvest in 1st September
For sure if she is not polinated meybe the top
but i polinate bottom branches with early male for seeds
We see after 2-3 weeks meybe the top was ready for harvest :harvest::weed-sign:

IMG_0630.JPG

IMG_0629.JPG

IMG_0614.JPG

IMG_06121.JPG

IMG_06132.JPG

IMG_0611.JPG

IMG_06072.JPG

IMG_06062.JPG

Top Bottom