World 2010 Guerilla Grow Show & Think Tank

• Thread starter Tobor the 8th Man
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
L

lurkernomore

fantasic thread!!!! and the best is yet to come - harvest :)

I'm not doing anything outdoor this year, but when i have in the past - i like using neem

I was wondering if nicotine is effective? its a natural plant product, i don't like chemi's especially since i'm by a river.

I found this stuff that claimed to be all safe and then when i did some poking around it was absolutely terrible for fish.

Nicotine anyone?

keep up the good work

B

bob.fn.seger

Took my weekly trip out to the garden today and got a total of 27 seeds of F1 hybrid Purple Mystic Haze. (Strawberry Haze x Blue Mystic)

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
Kos when I said power I meant potency. You mean you have a she (female) in that pic. Right? Those pictures are very nice. Having one that far in flower is awesome.

Welcome lurkernomore! I don't use nicotine mixtures for pest control. I have heard people use stuff like that with good results. But now everyone lives in fear of TMV (tobacco mosaic virus).

Congrats on your find bob.

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
Kos you are Bulgarian and know English. I am American and don't know Bulgarian. You are doing great communicating to me. I just ask questions so I understand what you are doing. Keep up the good work with your English. You are mostly very good at it.

L

lurkernomore

Welcome lurkernomore! I don't use nicotine mixtures for pest control. I have heard people use stuff like that with good results. But now everyone lives in fear of TMV (tobacco mosaic virus).

thanks, I never even thought of that!

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
Joker uses blueberry colas for drumsticks and I can understand him perfectly.

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
Here are some updates again. The tombstone grow is really looking lush. I am going to have to think about dealing with the height on the ssh x ptk plant in the center. The other 3 plants have a perfect profile for where they are at. They have quite a few tops. I think I can pull a half pound plus off these tombstones.

DSCN0834
DSCN0835
DSCN0836
DSCN0837
DSCN0838
DSCN0839
Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
Next up is the Chemo at the state park. This thing is getting bigger than I really wanted it too. I figure being a chemo cross and chemo being the sativa tamer this would not stretch much. It keeps on stretching and has just started pushing out pistils. This is going to get interestingly tricky when it is in full flower. What if it ends of a stinky thing too. Will they see it? Stay tuned!

DSCN0843
DSCN0844
Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
Last up are the seed totes I did with Tangerine Surprise and Tangerine Tar. These seedlings got 4 feet tall quickly and then I super-cropped them so they were 1 foot and now they have branched some and they are still growing. Most have shown female flowers.

DSCN0841
DSCN0842
Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
Thanks for some updates mc1969. I love updates. The pic with the wheelbarrow is cool. Looks like a couple things are starting to flower.

Hindu why don't you post some pics man. I want to see your seed starts and how they are doing.

K

KING_KONG_KOLAS

Looking damn good Tabor!! Loving the tombstone grow!! lol..
U too Mc.. Looking damn good!! Good luck fellas!!

K

KosSio28

Hello my brothers
i am hapy to see your updates the plants looks great
i cant wait to see in full flower

K

KosSio28

hello friends

hello tobor my brother
there is smal updete from my early flowers
i wait to see yours
all the best and happy harvest

IMG_0706.JPG

IMG_07091.JPG

IMG_0703.JPG

IMG_0697.JPG

IMG_06751.JPG

IMG_06761.JPG

IMG_06721.JPG

M

mc1969

not long now looks good...rained a little last nite little break in the heat :happy

Mr.GoodCat

Mr.GoodCat

GoodCat calling in an update. This picture dont do these girls justice. I will have to go out with my digital camera next time. About 3.5 weeks left! I am stoked.

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
It will be a few more weeks until mine look anything like your Kos. But they are flowering.

Mr. GoodCat what early flowering goody do you have there? Nice. Yours is looking like a September harvest.

Top Bottom