World Cup South Africa

• Thread starter Swerve
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
F

FileError404

Man, I almost cried when Ghanja...I mean Ghana lost. That was the saddest ending ever...Old Yeller shit... :(

Oh, and Brazilol :D

D

dirtog

I have some beans from the best og in cali search everywhere to get dank as good been for about ten years I got these seedsout of realy good batch 3 to 4 years ago nasty pinesol stink everyone says they can get real but its never as good how I do it right it would my first

7rayos

I want Spain to win, and you ought to support it too. The reason is simple: if Spain wins people are happier and the post is quicker. If Spain loses, postmen will walk sloooowly. The might even go on strike. Maybe I'm biased because i'm spanish, what the hell.

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
Man, I almost cried when Ghanja...I mean Ghana lost. That was the saddest ending ever...Old Yeller shit... :(

Oh, and Brazilol :D

LOL u tell me about it, i was shocked and nearly throw my tv out!

I have some beans from the best og in cali search everywhere to get dank as good been for about ten years I got these seedsout of realy good batch 3 to 4 years ago nasty pinesol stink everyone says they can get real but its never as good how I do it right it would my first

WDF? This is the only football thread on a whole MJ website bro and yet u dont get it? :D

I want Spain to win, and you ought to support it too. The reason is simple: if Spain wins people are happier and the post is quicker. If Spain loses, postmen will walk sloooowly. The might even go on strike. Maybe I'm biased because i'm spanish, what the hell.

Lmaooo i dont care who win now all i want it pure Football!! :anim_19: may the best win!

V

VAPOUR

It's looking like Holland will make the final!!! Either way their get beat in the final:surprised

F

FileError404

Auf gehts Deutschlannnnnnnd! Damned, they're looking good. :)

D

dirtog

Right on thanks for input didn't think I would upset the peeps sorry just for advise your name should speak for itself and help the dirtdog out

F

FileError404

OLE, OLE OLE OLE!!! Total domination! How sweet was that? Glad to see that little Ewok Maradonna go home, Fokk his hand :D

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
What I told u guys!!! I knew Germany was going to win but 4-0 thats way above my wishes. Tonight Spain will win Paraguay and Holland will beat spain in half final! Germany will beat Uruguay in half, and Holland vs Germay in final!

southstreets

southstreets

party and smoke at my pad tonite!!!! go germany... plus the ufc fights... lol..

V

VAPOUR

What I told u guys!!! I knew Germany was going to win but 4-0 thats way above my wishes. Tonight Spain will win Paraguay and Holland will beat spain in half final! Germany will beat Uruguay in half, and Holland vs Germay in final!
If Spain win tonight the Germans will be playing Spain in the semi's not Uruguay

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
yeah sorry i typed a bit too fast but u get my point! Although Germany always do good and lose in half!!

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
Spain dont diserve it IMO they only play good once. Germany deserve the title.

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
Spain is qualify for the half 1-0. Now lets see what Germany will do!!!

V

VAPOUR

Well done Spain first time in their history to make the world cup semi's!!!!

W

WolfDawg

Yeah congratulations to Logic and the rest of our Farmers in Spain I'm packing a victory bong for you guys, you must all be grinning from ear to ear.

Party it up guys :cool0010:

L

lurking_chap

todays semi-final we're ready to defeat Uruguay and step forward against Spain which i hope will also get in the final, than it would be the best final i counted since.

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
France vs Brazil was the best final ever! ;) ...Germay really shamed Argentina! I remember anytime Messy wanted to move hehad 3 defenders around him! Knowing that spain have 3 or 4 messy in their team its going to be tuff!! But i have huge faith in Germany this year! Holland can easly beat up Uruguay IMO, i hope they do aswell...I want Holland vs Germany in final!!

Top Bottom