World Cup South Africa

• Thread starter Swerve
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Weedobix

Weedobix

Finals are always very nervy. Usually they get crazy upon the first goal. :)

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
goal!! After a mistake from the ref again....It shoul dhave been corner for holland befor spain scored, anyway...Was't the greatest final ever....Most def" not

K

kmk4eva

my sister lives in spain she said they are going nuts there huge parties and my 3 year old niece can sign there victory song with out missing a word its funny seems like very good times

F

FileError404

That was one ugly game. Holland gave it away...how do you miss twice when alone with the goalie?

Congrats Spain.

See you in 4 years, soccer. Football season can't come soon enough :D

7rayos

http://www.marca.com/blogs/el-otro-mundial/2010/07/12/el-del-patadon-a-xabi-alonso-no-fue-de.html

Any other team could be rising the cup, but as it happens, it was us. Bit of a party, yeah, even here in the mountains that no one likes football, but yesterday did. It was a fuckin' beauty, players in the spanish team are kinda family, not just "very good friends" as in socially mature Europe. We don't think to go with them to the pub, more like coming home for lunch, and the goalkeeper can bring his girlfriend too.:anim_19::anim_19::anim_19::anim_19:

BC_Bud

BC_Bud

Premium Member
Supporter
yea it was!! excellent game!! you know fifa is prob having a major heart attack with this snoozer of a final!! lol.. atleast the 3rd place game was the shit though..

Shit man, I snoozed just before Spain scored and missed the end of the game :sleepy not sure if it was the game or the heavy hitting indica hash I had just burned :bong-hits: lol

Congrats to Spain anyways.

Can't wait for 2014 down here in Brazil! hope we play better next time :)

L

lurking_chap

oh my god all my money and hope is away.. crying a lot ;(
never failed bets till yesterday, what a loss

Top Bottom