World Of Seeds; Legen collection Afghan kush

• Thread starter Sweetcheeba420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Sweetcheeba420

Premium Member
Supporter
Here are a few pics of this afg kush i have on day 55 i think.

Afgn ksh wk 8 002
Afgn ksh wk 8 004
Afgn ksh wk 8 008
Afgn ksh wk 8 001
J

Jare

Looks nice man, i'm really interested at this strain... How's the smell? The yield?

J

John Ditchweed

nice looking plants....... I have long wondered about this strain..... good to see it grown out

S

Sweetcheeba420

Premium Member
Supporter
Alright heres a smoke report in this afghan kush.

(9) potency. heavy stone, gives munchies great for a relaxer joint after a hard days work. But its easy to over do it. I smoke three joints and i wanna nap. and nothing gets done.
(8) Bag Appeal. Nice sticky resin covered buds
(9) Aroma. Smells of lime with pine and fruity undertones, hard to put my finger on it.
(7) (10 being smooth 1 being harsh). It wasnt the smoothest, had some bite kinda likeoil for me, goes in smooth comes out harsh

did i miss anything....best way to grow, topped and vegged to 15 inches,ohh yes yeild....
(9) for yeild. I got 44 grams of that one girl.

<y> Keeper
All in All the Afghan kush met and surpassed my expectations, its unique aroma and potent high is great for my back pain and should keep me medicated for the next little bit.ill be keeping her in my garden for awhile and get my moneys worth of her 68 for 3 beans. pffff.....

IMG 3396
IMG 3399
IMG 3405
IMG 3393
IMG 3398
IMG 3400
Rom420

Rom420

Great info sweetcheeba. Makes me want to look into what WOS has to offer. Have you grown anything else from them?

S

Sweetcheeba420

Premium Member
Supporter
thx jare and rom, and rom no this is all i have tried from w of s.

dlovejah

dlovejah

hey SC..Sup mang.. Budz look tasty.. Thanks for the Share..d:rastadancing::rastadancing::rastadancing:

B

Brotherindica

Great looking buds Sweetcheeba. I ran this WOS afghan kush too, two runs ago. Got 2 real nice phenos, one looked/sounds nearly identical to yours and the other was very similar to purple kush. Both were very nice, but the one similar to purple kush was quiet impressive. I was very pleasantly surprised by WOS after hearing some negative feedback.

G

Gregers

Dont mean to thread jack but heres my WOS Afghan Kush. These are at about 45 days I belive. This definitally is not the same pheno as yours. this is dark green with very waxy leaves and sort of a bubblegum-floral-spicy smell. It just started throwing banannas so it's gonna get the chop but it looks like it wouldnt be ready untill atleast 9 weeks.

P5011815
P5011816
T

TheGanjaMan

Nice shots, look like you brought her all the way. Is she a vigorous grower?

S

Sweetcheeba420

Premium Member
Supporter
Afghan Kush x Bluebomber

hey guys, what up what new. Heres a new one I made using this afghan kush pheno featured here in this thread, and my selected Blubomber male.(kept her out of all other males which would have been like 6 ot 7 total.

I started Two beans only for an initial test run, just to see. Well both are female and are week 5(small one) and week 3 or 4 for the larger one @ 12/12.
The Big one smell exactly of Black licorish with a slight cough candy undertone. The other smell fruity like wineish like the mom used, has sweeter undertones which the afghan mom didnt have as strong of.
They will be taken @ 8 weeks.
I took cutting of the Black licorish pheno. My new kick is to take cuttings in flower to try at keep overall numbers down. they do take a bit longer to come around but as for rooting i find they root fast. some were in 7 or 8 days. Anyways let me know what you guys and gals think:) First three are the smaller pheno the other three are the black licorish smelling one

enjoi.......

Random workings 041
Random workings 044
Random workings 045
Random workings 047
Random workings 049
Random workings 052
D

Drsuess

can you or can you not ?

use 3% proxcide when germinating seeds? I read it speeds things up any one know about this.

D

Drsuess

wow

i just bought the same seeds i am surely pumped now after seeing these pics of afgan kush. koodos to you my friend nice crop.

Latest posts

Top Bottom