World's Most Technologically Advanced Cannabis Cultivation Facility And Laboratory Begins Operating

• Thread starter Icristal
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
OrganicGanja

OrganicGanja

Tuff nuggets. Good god they gonna pump some fire outta that spot. Here comes the corporate cannabis industry... Lets see how she unfolds.

zeke

zeke

That just your standard Midwestern biotech set up. Tons of them in Iowa. They tissue culture corn and soybeans and whatnot for massive seed companies that feed us all. Serious business. These people are the actual pros. The universities pump out qualified techs. Aside from the inevitable corporate fuckery, we are gonna see some amazing shit.

B

Burned Haze

Just like wine or liqueur :harvesting and cure is almost the if not the most inportant part to all of cannabis and a lot of things cause even if you do the best things, have best strains but try to harvest and not cure or even not cure for proper time ...... It sucks

Look at the rec cannabis and how the majority of producers don't cure enough and that
Makes their meds nowhere AAA . There are many things in curing and drying that the industry im sure everyone will be willing to do for a fraction of a dollar a LB and hope for the sales unfortunately .

Wisher619

Wisher619

the way they cure at Mississippi is pretty genuine...just like tobacco

Kronikcowboy

Kronikcowboy

I prefer no more than two month old flower IMO flushed, soil grown, grey to white ash is as good as it gets....

Kronikcowboy

Kronikcowboy

Let's see it boss ! What kind of shape is it in, color etc i'm sure you're going for less chlorophyll smoother smoke and I appreciate that, are you outdoor?

Kronikcowboy

Kronikcowboy

Ever notice how much thinner shade grown tobacco is for high-quality cigar wrappers? Connecticut shade specifically ;that cheesecloth shade makes all the difference in the thickness of the leaf and therefore how much chlorophyll is going to be in it. super high-quality indoor in the right environment is similar to that, in that it doesn't need the thickleaf defenses that outdoor does and will smoke great after a couple weeks Dry and 2 to 3 more cured so the complexities and subtle tastes and smells become evident...again IMO.;)does anybody else want to chime in on this ?anybody else not a fan of the long cure ?

Kronikcowboy

Kronikcowboy

Looks nice ! Any pro indoor growers like less of a cure ? Much love to all. Kronik

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
I grow it
I dry it
I cure it
I use it
`till it`s gone
be it 2 weeks, 2 months, 6 months or as long as it`s around

Wisher619

Wisher619

@Stumpy420
to me it's the difference between fresh pressed wine and aged wine....taste and potency is differ...but that is my personal deal

Top Bottom