Worm I Caught Eating A Bud

• Thread starter monstacropn
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
monstacropn

monstacropn

Ok guys im like a couple weeks from harvest and I now have caught 3 of these whats the best treatment for these worms ?

Worm i caught eating a bud
Worm i caught eating a bud 2
Underthesun

Underthesun

Spinosad, Monterey Garden Insect Spray. You may want to rotate with a Bt spray as well. Or since your a few weeks out, you could do nothing....both of these sprays are organic and can be used up until harvest, but sometimes you just don't want to spray your plants. Its up to you on how bad it is.

Irish063

Irish063

I'll have to keep an eye out for these things. We have a ton of moths here. I mean more than I've ever seen, ever.
Dealing with a spider mite issue now.
Thanks for posting about them monstacropn

monstacropn

monstacropn

I'll have to keep an eye out for these things. We have a ton of moths here. I mean more than I've ever seen, ever.
Dealing with a spider mite issue now.
Thanks for posting about them monstacropn
OMG my indoor just got hit by mites and don't fall in the closet of failures stacking again some new chemical on the shelf with promise to paradise like "sevin" name brand pest spray-- I did and it's BS-- lol it looked like they flourished off treatment and totally freaking out if fear of about 150$ worth of clones might get exposed . I literally grabbed a large garbage bag and carefully (dont make them fall off)covered the entire plant, pot, tray and all and sealed it. I was sad to eliminate that plant but that was it I havn't seen one since!! Also worm are rarely found with indoor grows. This info isn't the way to handle it but that's how I did. fyi

Irish063

Irish063

OMG my indoor just got hit by mites and don't fall in the closet of failures stacking again some new chemical on the shelf with promise to paradise like "sevin" name brand pest spray-- I did and it's BS-- lol it looked like they flourished off treatment and totally freaking out if fear of about 150$ worth of clones might get exposed . I literally grabbed a large garbage bag and carefully (dont make them fall off)covered the entire plant, pot, tray and all and sealed it. I was sad to eliminate that plant but that was it I havn't seen one since!! Also worm are rarely found with indoor grows. This info isn't the way to handle it but that's how I did. fyi
Damn dude that sucks.
Thanks man. Mine is an outdoor grow in a green house. Just started with a product that doesn't hurt them during flowering. I'm sure I'll have to treat for a while hopefully it won't make flourish like crazy.

500lbs Guerilla

500lbs Guerilla

Caterpillars are common, but If you live near oaks, you'll have lots of pillars. They also tend to flare up after a rain. Spinosad like mentioned above is the standard these days. For next season, you can order predatory wasps and place them in trees or around the garden area. They'll keep the moth population down to a minimum.

monstacropn

monstacropn

Caterpillars are common, but If you live near oaks, you'll have lots of pillars. They also tend to flare up after a rain. Spinosad like mentioned above is the standard these days. For next season, you can order predatory wasps and place them in trees or around the garden area. They'll keep the moth population down to a minimum.
Well, I couldn't help starting to trip on them so i went and got some "Dr. Earth insect killer" supposed to be organic and ingredients was rosemary oil and several others, and I know for sure there's garlic---easily smelt----. Anyways it's day 2 and no worms, not 1

bankcee

bankcee

In the future spray in the beginning of flowering every week or so.. They come from moths and actually eat your buds then poop inside of them and cause bud rot.. They are terrible little creatures :(

little fuckers got me this year. almost ruined a nice crop.

monstacropn

monstacropn

Well to my demise I returned from work today to find a thrip and another caterpillar! So once again my dumb ass adds another item to the closet shelf of failures!! Dr. Earth insect spray is a liar and a fat-mouth promising paradise and delivering shi--t---I now recall why I don't like outdoor growing --too much liability delivered by mother nature!!

monstacropn

monstacropn

Well, I couldn't help starting to trip on them so i went and got some "Dr. Earth insect killer" supposed to be organic and ingredients was rosemary oil and several others, and I know for sure there's garlic---easily smelt----. Anyways it's day 2 and no worms, not 1
Total failure and lies Dr. Earth insect spray can suck a----!

bankcee

bankcee

what did you use to kill em?
I used spinosad and neem all through veg but like a stupid ass as soon as I seen pistils I stop spraying and i should have continued til the stretch was over.

but i will use bt along with the two mentioned all in rotation.. and pray they don't get me. but I literally go out everyday after work and pick for like an hour. hahaha

MendoGiantZ

MendoGiantZ

Dipel is an amazing product that you can use during flowering.. I found that if you spray once a week into about the third or 4th week into flower the dipel works best

Latest posts

Top Bottom