Worm I Caught Eating A Bud

• Thread starter monstacropn
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Magellan

Magellan

I had some of those earlier this year. They were chewing the stems around the buds! Little fockers! I believe that they are the larval stage to the white cabbage moth - google it. I saw one flitting around my plants a week before I noticed the pillars. The moth will land very briefly and deposits one little egg on the leaf each time it lands. I tried tenting with garbage bags and inflating with pure CO2. that worked but was a pain in the butt. So I went and got Spinosad and BT alternating weekly. That worked like a charm. One of them kinda stinks like garlic.

straincreation

straincreation

It's a Lil late but some BT would have been good earlier in flower. Kills um from the inside out. Gl I'd suggest just harvesting and cutting your losses if the buds at pre decent.

monstacropn

monstacropn

I used spinosad and neem all through veg but like a stupid ass as soon as I seen pistils I stop spraying and i should have continued til the stretch was over.

but i will use bt along with the two mentioned all in rotation.. and pray they don't get me. but I literally go out everyday after work and pick for like an hour. hahaha
I used "Captain Jacks bug spray" Spinosad being an ingredient. It left 4 dead on the ground and one on a bud. 2 or 3 days went by before i seen another and every day I go out and find like 1 Caterpillar. I FOUND OUT SOMETHING COOL once you clean damaged area attacked the bud splits into 3 . Hmmm I wonder if there's a way to simulate the hatching time of caterpillars to split the buds of a new flowering plant?

20161007 160939
20161007 160945
20161007 160736
Top Bottom