Worries I destroyed plant with transplant

• Thread starter Coleman118
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

Coleman118

Transplanted her and the one in the back this morning one in back was already potted and took it like a champ this poor girl was in a raised garden bed but wanted to be able to move it to follow sun and to breath more.

It was a beautiful indica in veg before this happened and literally almost as soon as I pulled and transplanted it twisted and drooped like you see in the photo please help!
At first drooped leaves were very moist still so I had it in the sun thinking it just needed to get some sun left to pick up stuff from store came back and twisted leaves are now a little crunchy so I have moved to shade. Do I just keep up with regular waters and keep it out of the hottest part of the day? Am I fucked? Someone bless me with the knowledge I need

Worries i destroyed plant with transplant
Worries i destroyed plant with transplant 2
C

Coleman118

Second pic is basically what she looked like prior to transplant but more perked up and more leafy that photos like two weeks old

C

chronic2

The plant is pretty robust. Should have water shocked it the minute it transferred. Keep it in the sun. Bucket has a drain so it won't rot if it can dispose of the water away from the roots. Soil is wet enough to feed it.

C

Coleman118

I did water it immediately after transplant followed transplant instructions hoping to avoid this exact issue. So keep in shade let water drain through soil and water again,

I keep up with that will those leaves come back from the shriveled things they are now?

Imzzaudae

Imzzaudae

Make sure you have good drainage. Drill lots of holes in the bottom of bucket. Water well and move her into the shade for a week. She will bounce back.

N1ghtL1ght

N1ghtL1ght

Staff
Supporter
she wasn't so happy before the transplant as well, all you can do now is let her do her thing. plants don't like having to face changes every 2-3 days, or even shorter. and she's not gonna need that much water when droopy it means she doesn't do much photosynthesis or growing.

good luck 👍

C

Coleman118

she wasn't so happy before the transplant as well, all you can do now is let her do her thing. plants don't like having to face changes every 2-3 days, or even shorter. and she's not gonna need that much water when droopy it means she doesn't do much photosynthesis or growing.

good luck 👍
Yeah I was fighting off poor drainage issues and insects in the raise bed for the last two weeks along with nutrient burn misread a label ended up spiking her 5 times her limit was a scary two weeks but nothing compared to right now. So give it a day or two before watering ?

Imzzaudae

Imzzaudae

Hang in there she may pop a few new leaves and surprise you yet. Stick her over in the corner under the tree deep shade for 2 weeks

C

Coleman118

Hang in there she may pop a few new leaves and surprise you yet. Stick her over in the corner under the tree deep shade for 2 weeks
Some of the smaller leaves are greening and opening back up bigger ones burnt off and I just sized up the holes to an inch this morning drains great now

C

Coleman118

Any recommendations on when I should feed her again I just fed her sister the sativa today but obviously she is thriving in the new pot when should I baby feed this one?

Stokes

Stokes

I would personally toss her. Just me. Its been several days and shes still not responding to light. If seeds are an issue and you live in the states, pm me an address and i’ll send some your way

Imzzaudae

Imzzaudae

Any recommendations on when I should feed her again I just fed her sister the sativa today but obviously she is thriving in the new pot when should I baby feed this one?
I'd let her be for now. Just water and shade for 2 weeks. Unfortunately it getting on in the season. My plant's are done stretching now and just starting to look like it's flower season. Some with hairs some not yet. I'd stick the good one out in the sun and let her flower. The wilted one is done and likely won't do anything for you even if she comes back. I guess time will tell.

C

Coleman118

I'd let her be for now. Just water and shade for 2 weeks. Unfortunately it getting on in the season. My plant's are done stretching now and just starting to look like it's flower season. Some with hairs some not yet. I'd stick the good one out in the sun and let her flower. The wilted one is done and likely won't do anything for you even if she comes back. I guess time will tell.
I thought that as well but figured isn’t gonna hurt to put her inside under a light once her leaves are back

Top Bottom