Worst growing advice ever!

• Thread starter chrometrichs
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
chrometrichs

chrometrichs

I just wanted to start a thread that would highlight some of the worst growing advice ever. Feel free to make up your own worst advice, post quotes from trolls, darwin award nominees or anything else that will make me laugh.

'For weekly flushing I use boiling hot water and bleach to keep my roots looking their whitest'

'Foliar spraying with gasoline and motor oil really helps brings out the chem flavor'

:cool0010:

Disclaimer: Dont try anything you see here at home, I'm a professional.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Piss on you plants and they will grow strong and healthy! LOL!

chrometrichs

chrometrichs

'did you know you can make your own led's out of strings of christmas lights'

S

ShorelineTex

I once told someone "dude...you can totally get away with growing a few plants in a dorm room."

Oops.

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

How about the "Water Cure". "Oh just put your dried flowers in water overnight and then dry them again and they will be cured!"

S

Sirius

Also.. If you pull out the entire root ball and hang the whole plant upside down your buds will stay nice a fat without shrinking much because more thc will stay in the buds instead of moving to the stems.

S

Sirius

and don't forget the more additives you buy the bigger and tastier your buds will be.

chrometrichs

chrometrichs

don't forget to strip your plants of every leaf, those damn leaves prevent all the light from getting to the buds

LordDankinstien

LordDankinstien

When I was like 14 trying to grow my first plant in the 9th grade some dude told me that the plants only grow in the moon light.... also there was in infamous sewer buds from new york that grew in the sewers becasue so many people just threw there seeds in the gutter.

S

Sirius

Make sure when you start feeding your plants to give them just a little more nutes than recommended. You can always flush your plants if they OD...

S

Sirius

and the sooner you pull those plants the sooner you can smoke em!

chrometrichs

chrometrichs

microwave the leaves and smoke them, common sense good times

F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
Fart on your plants to give them extra co2. They love it. Doubles your resin production and boost yeilds.

Get eatin beans people.

chrometrichs

chrometrichs

farting is only effective if you light them on fire, i thought everyone knew that already

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

"Use straight apple cider vinegar to water your soil-grown plant; it'll lower the pH of your soil and fix your plants' problems"

"About 2-3 cups."

"What you mean it wilted and died? I swear I read that somewhere bro!"

grrrrrrrrrr... luckily, that was years and years ago. I fall for much more cunning bad advice these days...

"Let's open a dispensary"...

Top Bottom