Worthy Breeding Genetics

• Thread starter m66
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
m66

m66

I have got an amazing line up of clone only strains such as blue berry, train wreck, bubba kush , and rock star. I cannot find any seeds that are worth crossing to these without down grading them .any suggestions would be appreciated.

m66

m66

It was given to me from a friend i can describe it but i could send pic if that is allowed. Short plant that is very prone to getting leaf curl smells like actual blueberry and taste like hash with nice blue berry flavour.

m66

m66

A back cross would be great but i am really picky as to using legit genetics of which I cannot find . Good advice on doing a back cross I have done this in the passed but all results have left negative traits like bad taste and lower potency.

william76

william76

Or you make a male to hit them with,theirs lots of gear on the bay,that wont“downgrade”your gear,id get a male from 1 strain x to a female from another strain,that have any traits im looking for,then select a male from the f1,s,he be your male too hit to your females,good luck whatever you do,76

Reactions: m66
Quagmire

Quagmire

Look for strains that have been around for a long time rather then newer ones.. I can tell ya one thing that is certain. many a breeder has started their own shop using Sagarmatha Seeds as their start.. there's a reason why they are a bit costly, they are the real deal. Look at the Yumboldt for crossing that BB to to keep it sweet.. Stonehenge is another stellar plant of theirs.. Serious Seeds AK47 is another known wicked plant and a seed company that for years has specialized in making just 6-8 strains... just now starting to branch out but for years all their effort went into just these few strains so you know they are mastered and the real deal as they've been around long time and are cup winners galore.. luck

drewski85

drewski85

bogs sour bubble and serious seeds white russian would make for worthy breeding material. have seen both strains bred with bb with good results.

william76

william76

W
bogs sour bubble and serious seeds white russian would make for worthy breeding material. have seen both strains bred with bb with good results.
Wouldn't you like something new,your own strain,thats not been done yet?select a decent male,and he'll hit everything,you make a male from two strains not xd before,gives you some diversity,and it's your own strain,so everything you hit will be a new strain of yours,cool,all the best,76

ElManiaco

ElManiaco

I'd definitely find a worthy male with dominant Blueberry genetics then bx it, then select a fine specimen.. You could keep going until you have true breeding/stabilized stock. I mean that's what I'd do... I plan on doing similar projects with gear I've acquired... That way ya know what ya got & what ya like ... Hope your project goes smooth ;)
***This may seem promising... I don't know much about this strain but I'd research it....

Velvet Rush-

DJ Short’s first cross utilizing the Highland Blue Thai and the ‘stretch Afghani’. These are the original genetic lines of Blueberry before the Chocolate Thai and the Highland Mexican were bred into it. The Highland Blue Thai was only imported by the BOEL for a period for 15 months circa 1976.

Last edited:
m66

m66

W

Wouldn't you like something new,your own strain,thats not been done yet?select a decent male,and he'll hit everything,you make a male from two strains not xd before,gives you some diversity,and it's your own strain,so everything you hit will be a new strain of yours,cool,all the best,76
Thank you for the input i have tried numerous crosses with seeds bought through local stores but all were of a different class to what was available through clone . have not try going through this site yet. Looking 4 for recommendations.

william76

william76

It's all fire on the bay,anything you've been looking at already?76

MtGrownCanna

MtGrownCanna

I have got an amazing line up of clone only strains such as blue berry, train wreck, bubba kush , and rock star. I cannot find any seeds that are worth crossing to these without down grading them .any suggestions would be appreciated.

Don't worry so much about the downgrade. I've been making seed for years and I'm rarely disappointed. Find something else you love, get some regular seed, pick a male and blast away. You will find something killer. Happens all the time over here.

Top Bottom