Would Appreciate Input On External Floor Drains.

• Thread starter Animal Chin
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Animal Chin

Animal Chin

Supporter
Because my grow is two story I couldn't go big on the ceiling height. I'm a little over 8 ft which is fine at one of my spots but my new spot I wanted to experiment so I have beds on both sides of a 20x14 room with ceiling fans going down the 20 ft center isle as well as the mandatory wall fans. I run the old school 48" umbrellas and love them but my ceiling fans are 70" so I need to run my umbrellas a little lower than my other spot where I just leave them up on the ceiling from start to finish. Normally I run a raised tray with cement pans under a raised frame that I pump out but now I need to run my tray at the most on top of a 2x4 frame that I can run the plumbing through....anyhow does anyone feel like telling the best way to do this set up. I guess I'm wondering how to do my plumbing on the floor such as @JACKMAYOFFER. I also think @delae632 does this as well as probably many of you as well so I'd love to learn from your knowledge on the subject if anyone feels inclined. Also on the possibility that Ricky or Krome visit this site and this thread...I'm killing your Tina, Cortez and Helen Back. I'm running your gear and another very respected breeder across the isle from each other and the Swamp Boys are next level. Damn I just turned a two sentence question into a book...God bless Chianti and Cherry White Fire...has me feeling like a million. Peace everyone...happy growing.

S

Seed Buyer

You might be able to find a low profile condensate pump to put under the tables to remove waste water.

N

noone88

What you're looking for is called a sump pump.

The Little Giant 5-msp is a work horse. Pumps down to 1/8.

You can get a float thingy which makes it turn on and off automatically with the water level.

Latest posts

Top Bottom