Would like some help designing a 44x40 foot room. Water/Electrical

• Thread starter Bakedjon
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

Bakedjon

Will try and get a few pics up as I am tearing down the 20k room this weekend to open the room all the way up. I want the opinions of others on what they think I should do with the room. The room is 44x40 and I figure I can run up to 56k in the room. I would like to run all the lights on at once and maybe do a flip to another 50k room in another room. That would come after a run or two.

I need to get going quick on this and my main focus is buying A/C and trying to get a idea of what I want to run. My partner is in his 60's and I am young. I have run soil and coco so far and he has only done soil. I would like to start with coco and build a room with a UC system to see which one I like the best. I want to focus on getting the best environment and then build from there. So if I need to do a run with soil I will...

I would like help setting up a automated watering system. I would like to know if you guys would run 4x4 tables or 4x8's and of what brand? There are two side rooms on this room where I can put ballasts and then a water system. I would like the least amount of rez's as possible. I was wondering if you would run 8 or 16 plants per light? I saw some manifold online that would do 32 plants per 4x8 tray.... I would like all the help I could get I have too many ideas and not enough experience or money to fail in design... I may be willing to pay for some consulting to the right person.... Thank you all for your help!

Olyver

Olyver

56K is about 250A@240V. How much power is at your greenhouse, a 400A service, is it single or three-phase? You could have two 28K loadcenters, with some kewl options/features. If you want to know more I'll give you my email address. If you want to automate watering, I've built some pretty unique controllers using a PLC to control several pumps and solenoid valves. Even with 10 pumps all controlled on one 15A 120V circuit. None of the pumps are on at the same time, time cycles are from 1/100 second to 24 hours.

J

Jalisco Kid

Having multiple rez's can save your ass(virus,bac/fungus,over dose) and help grow different strains. You really would need someone to design it or take the time yourself to design it and put out your ideas to for us to critic it. I must say this though if you can not design it how are you going to build it,run and repair it. JK

Latest posts

Top Bottom