Would you guys top them?

• Thread starter Kopper1013
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
strider26554

strider26554

Yeah LST is to adress light coming from only above. Topping will help a lot if you have a stain that produces big huge buds and you have humid environment. This reduces the bud sizes but gives more colas that are more uniform and medium sized rather than a big donkey dick.

Some strains like it a lot and some hate it… imo mist respond well a few hate it and a few love it
This year i topped three times, once at the fourth node then again three nodes up on the four main tops, usually by this time if the lowest branches havnt caught up i will top once more. I grow an old school indica strain that produces huge colas regardless but without topping they will pull the plant down. I have grown them without topping and the bud size is just too much, between bud worms and mold , pwdery mikdew etc,, plus drying and curing huge colas is a pain. i have had colas that are 1/4 pounders. they take nice pictures but are not practical for me as far the hassles.

Derelict999

Derelict999

That's one plant. My third summer growing. My best yet, even my friends were impressed. If I can repeat that this summer I will be happy. Unfortunately, one of my plants re-veged on me.... Remo Nutrients made a big difference

Top Bottom