Would you rather? A new thread...

• Thread starter SUPERBABY
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

SUPERBABY

Have a bird that says "fuck you" everytime someone walks in the room

or

have a dog that humps all of your guest's legs?

M

MT Farmer

I have to go with the bird. You could always say he was abused by the last owner and you saved him. The dog deal makes me laugh but is just fckn nasty.

M

Malachi

I would def. go with the bird. In fact that would be awsome!

D

DazedNconfussed

well my mom has a parrot that yells "come in" whenever the door rings...not good....use to live in the living room, now he lives in the bedroom.....I allready have a brown nose pit that humps everyone....and will flat tackle you to bring you down so he can hump you....the parrot is much easier to deal with.....

S

SUPERBABY

Next One:

First of all...I guess the bird votes have the win...

I agree..the bird would be awesome

next one:

would you rather:

have to learn sword swalloing

or

fire eating
?

:)

4u2sm0ke

4u2sm0ke

Hello superbaby..Happy smokeing...

1st off I would say put the dog in with the fukin bird see who comes out..lol..no realy I had some conure say " Shut Up Bich" when people came in..My girlfriend didnt care for..I think she fed My birds to her Dam cat..

next one would have to be fire eating as..The sword thingy freaks me ..lol..Have a great Night my friend..take care and be safe

:passingjoint:

C

CAPO

I think I'd rather walk backwards naked in the rain down 101 on a Friday.

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
If you were in prison would you rather be the husband or the wife?

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
Guy went to prison and his huge cellmate said, "I will give you a choice. You can be the husband or the wife.". The guy says "I want to be the husband". The cellmate replies "Fine! Now get over here and suck your wife's dick".

Top Bottom