• Thread starter staples29
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
shamus dolan

shamus dolan

Breeder
Supporter
7ray......first of all i said
(four foot diameter hole) .your correct about the water retention.a lot of people add there mix to the holes they dug,I personally add 5 gallons to the hole and 15 raised.the roots travel much easier in the raised portion giving much larger yields and buy fall the roots have grabbed on to the virgin earth for stability.I've got the love potion #2 up to 2 to 3 pounds dry weight and i'll never go back.I'm no master farmer but the tried and true method works for me.........be safe, shamus

K

Kennie_B

Yea so if theres anything such as wildlife/people in or near the area where you will be growing i would use buckets, just for the simple fact that if you start having problems or feel one maybe on the way (weather) you can just move the plants. Trust me I got two huge plants robbed this summer & if they had been in buckets i could have just moved em.

dequelo

dequelo

Yea so if theres anything such as wildlife/people in or near the area where you will be growing i would use buckets, just for the simple fact that if you start having problems or feel one maybe on the way (weather) you can just move the plants. Trust me I got two huge plants robbed this summer & if they had been in buckets i could have just moved em.

I am with you I grow them in buckets because when they start to fly around looking they do it for about a week where I am

I just put them under the trees for that week and then back out in the sun to finish

all the best and stay safe

Dequelo

K

Kaneh

My 2 cents,

I always put plants in ground when doing guerrilla. This way there's no need for watering.
I go to the spot only 3 times:
1 - For planting
2 - Taking out male
3 - Harvest.
Works well with my strain, it grows very strong and will fight with other vegetation noprob.

I post partly 'cause I just registered and need 5 posts to buy some C99 and Lemon thai. ;D LOL
I want them to cross with my outdoorline, growing 60 NL!

So this is was first post, HI EVERYBODY!

Peace,

Kaneh

7rayos

Many thanks Shamus, i'll do it that way of raise bed for the spring harvest, actually there are some LP2 coming on my way which i'm very much looking forward, as i've been growing a LP1 for 4 years now, top fave plant that one.
Kaneh, you're lucky to have the right earth and climate for that, if i do the same i come back to find a four haired twig eaten by snails, caterpillars, grasshoppers, shepherds, plant thieves and rural policemen. Nice living in the countryside and guerriya are two different approachs to natural grow, but since your post if for a good cause i'll avoid pointing out the differential details, he!
After all, Staples, best is to keep it both ways and divide the chances, some potted and some on earth, so if the circumstances say you have no option but to move them, you won't lose it all. Good luck

H

happyinmendo

45+ gallon containers unless you don't have ground critters tunneling under you then I'd say raised beds.

Top Bottom