Would you start to flower these?

• Thread starter CapinOlson
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
CapinOlson

CapinOlson

Growing feminized gorilla glue from seeds. Tomorrow is 3 weeks exactly since they popped out of the soil. Says it’s a 50%-50% indica/ Sativa. Got about 3 feet of growing space. They’re about 6 inches tall. I’m going to flower soon. What do you guys think?

Appreciate it,
Cap

Would you start to flower these
Would you start to flower these 2
Would you start to flower these 3
Would you start to flower these 4
SacredTreeOrganicFarms

SacredTreeOrganicFarms

Sacred Tree Organic Farms
Supporter
If you wait another 3 weeks, you'll probably double your harvest. They look good though.
Agree. That, and should do some LST if you have enough space to fill the canopy out. Then about 3-4 days before inducing flower clean up the bottom stragglers to expose more light through the canopy. Give it a few days to bounce back from pruning shock and then induce flower. I do this to avoid stress during bloom. Anyone do this as well? Or do you prefer to wait until week 1-2 after inducing flower to clean up the canopy?

CapinOlson

CapinOlson

Agree. That, and should do some LST if you have enough space to fill the canopy out. Then about 3-4 days before inducing flower clean up the bottom stragglers to expose more light through the canopy. Give it a few days to bounce back from pruning shock and then induce flower. I do this to avoid stress during bloom. Anyone do this as well? Or do you prefer to wait until week 1-2 after inducing flower to clean up the canopy?
You’re saying do some LST right now? Or closer to when I switch to flower? If I can get some more yield out of these things, that’s what I want. Probably going to wait a little longer to flower. maybe like a week or until their about 8-10 inches

SacredTreeOrganicFarms

SacredTreeOrganicFarms

Supporter
You’re saying do some LST right now? Or closer to when I switch to flower? If I can get some more yield out of these things, that’s what I want. Probably going to wait a little longer to flower. maybe like a week or until their about 8-10 inches
Definitely right now. I’d do the ring method for 2 weeks, then let them grow vertical for 2 weeks, and then induce flowering.

177EF4B7 C44A 4C65 A313 CA842BBBFB60
CapinOlson

CapinOlson

Definitely right now. I’d do the ring method for 2 weeks, then let them grow vertical for 2 weeks, and then induce flowering.
Damn that looks bad ass. How long you think it’d take to do a spiral like that? And I’m assuming I’d start flower during that time too right or after the spirals complete? You got the link for that page?

SacredTreeOrganicFarms

SacredTreeOrganicFarms

Supporter
Anywhere from 2-3 weeks if your plants aren’t limited to anything. Give it that 4-5th week to grow upward and establish bud cola sites before flower. And I don’t I just recently saw this and thought it was an awesome concept so I unfortunately only have a screen shot.

CapinOlson

CapinOlson

Anywhere from 2-3 weeks if your plants aren’t limited to anything. Give it that 4-5th week to grow upward and establish bud cola sites before flower. And I don’t I just recently saw this and thought it was an awesome concept so I unfortunately only have a screen shot.
I’m also trying to get this done by Christmas if possible. Decisions.... decisions. Appreciate the info.

Latest posts

Top Bottom