Wow first time grow

• Thread starter Billymgb
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Billymgb

Billymgb

Hello everyone, I have been one this site for a few months now so I figured I would let you know how my first grow went. My wife and I started three seeds from her weed guy in Dixie cups. Germed them in paper towels first and all 3 came up. When they were about 2-3 inches tall our cat knocked them out of window into the sink. All 3 were broken in the middle of stem. My wife wanted to throw them away but I trans planted them into bigger pots and sunk them right up to the top leaf's. one of them didn't make it, Then when it warmed up enough outside (we live in R.I.) we planted them in the ground. I am a gardener and do pretty good If I don't say so myself, LOL. Anyways I use miracle grow so thats what I know and that's what I used in the beginning. Once I found this site I have learned a lot (Thank all of you guys) I found out that MG is not the best for these plants. They had just started flowering when I found this site and with some reading I found a couple of people using flower fuel so That is all that I used MG and flower fuel. So fast forward to 2 week of oct and my trikes were all cloudy just a few amber but I had a little bud rot we had a week of rain and cloudy after the rain. And again I didn't know about blowing the water off the plants till it was to late. So cut them down hung the branches in my garage with a fan blowing under them and they took about 12-13 days to dry. Wow good smoke and I got 20 oz's I couldn't believe it. If I had know about trimming the lower branches off and lst just all the tricks of the trade I could have got more bigger buds no doubt. So now I am building a 9x6x8 grow room in my garage. I got some blueberry sherbet auto seeds to be the first grow in the room. I will report on them once I start them. Thanks for reading this (If you did )lol

Wow first time grow
Wow first time grow 2
Wow first time grow 3
gorillaglueaaron

gorillaglueaaron

🦍
Supporter
Really impressive for your first grow! Nice job

Top Bottom