Wow? I found my holy grail...

• Thread starter ogplatinum
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ogplatinum

ogplatinum

So i picked up a strain a collective in Santa Cruz. They said they usually have it but havent in the last few months. They call it Wow. And WOW am I blitzed. Potency is usually something I have a problem with in most strains, its just lacking, I could NEVER find anything to really PUT ME OUT, a good cure for my insomnia you could say. I SHALL LOOK NO MORE!!!!

I cant even put together a good thread right now, totally going off and I cant even think! I'll try to describe the stone and ask the question I orginally had...:icon_animal26::icon_animal26: I just did that because I've never actually gave that smiley a good look and it made it hard to type hahahha.

Right on inhale, MASSIVE headband feeling, took my hat off right after the bong rip, felt WAY to tight hahah
Cough factor? Yes.
Potency? 10. Yes, i said 10. I was asleep after 1 BR within..my gf says around 10 mins after said rip. Cant even explain the sleepy factor of this herb.

ORIGINAL question! Whats the genetics of this? I mean its called Wow? Does that mean anything?

Sorry farmers, im STONED. hahaha that was probably the worst thing to read through. lol :banana1sv6:

horrible post....

jammie

jammie

damn- don't ya love when ya get that unexpected starburst behind your eyes, or think that bong hit is going to escape thru that big hole in the top of yer head.

ogplatinum

ogplatinum

damn- don't ya love when ya get that unexpected starburst behind your eyes, or think that bong hit is going to escape thru that big hole in the top of yer head.

EXACTLY!!!

surburst behind the eyes, instant headband of warmth kinda feels like this....

:mad0233::mad0233::mad0233:

Ima try an get some pics up of this gem. Holy smokes if I had a cut of this babyyyyy.

Top Bottom