Wow just learned something new!

• Thread starter kripplecreek
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

kripplecreek

So for a while now ive been trying to stop tobacco..and this sounds dumb but the best way ive found to STOP (havent quit yet) is using a water pipe no tar etc you need less and sometimes I would mix it with my medicine and....wow

So today I did a mixture of 50/50 tobacco/cannabis in the water pipe full of ice and my legs were shaky,I had a energetic body buzz and had to look it up if anyone else did this and apparently its called "molers" lol

well just thought id put the info up here in case anyone else wondered wth was going on when they did this haha I dont know why but when I mix tobacco and cannabis in a j it does NOT do the same thing this does when I use the water pipe :cake:bongsmi:

G

gooey

Its because your taking in more tobbaco at once, i use to burn tobacco with my herb exclusivley for a while in joints but it really muddys the taste of the herb...now i quite the brown frown and am onto only greens, much better, enjoy whateve you smokin on peacenpuffs

K

kripplecreek

Yeah its nothing like the vapo for flavor but I like it just the same since I like tobacco too lol but honestly the only reason im back to tobacco and bud is the vaporizer glass broke! waiting on another piece! :cake:bongsmi:

Also have to admit it is refreshing to have those hits for a few hours then crash the hell out kinda like a morning thing then go on to bed at night when it runs you ragged haha

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Your one step closer to being Dutch...lol

Tex

Top Bottom